1. An eight-compartment pill organizer to keep your medications all in one place without having to lug all those obstructive bottles in your luggage. One reviewer also says this is a great way to keep jewelry from getting tangled while traveling.
Promising review: "My husband and I travel a lot and take a number of prescription drugs. It was always a hassle accessing our medication when needed, so I purchased this organizer to make things easier. I used a label maker and labeled each little compartment and it has performed wonderfully. I highly recommend this organizer to anyone who travels and needs medications throughout the day." —Jacqueline
Get a three-pack from Amazon for $9.97.
2. A three-pack of noise-reducing inflight earplugs that'll naturally regulate air pressure in your ears so you can rest easy knowing your ears won't be popping or in pain during takeoff or landing. A very merry flight, indeed!
Promising review: "Never fly without these! Before I found these, I endured excruciating pain in my ears upon descent and landing. Felt like a hot poker being driven into each ear. My ears would also be plugged up, and it would often take two to three days for them to resume their normal state of being. I insert them about an hour before landing, as the plane is making its slow descent. I'm comfortable and the most discomfort I experience is a slight adjustment of pressure feeling in my sinus. NO PAIN. NO TEARS." —K. Tombrella
Get a three-pack from Amazon for $17.49+ (available in larger packs).
3. An essential oil roll-on stick to help ease some of those annoying headaches you get while going through the airport or roadtripping! Traveling is hard, especially around the holidays!
This roll-on stick is packed with peppermint, spearmint, and lavender essential oils. How do you use it? When you feel a migraine coming on (ugh), just apply this to your temples, forehead, and the back of your neck — it'll give you a blast of cool relief that will lessen that pesky headache (and in some cases, get rid of it completely).
Promising reviews: "I get migraines quite frequently, but if I can feel headache coming on, I will dab this on my temples and I get relief. I have let my coworkers try this, and they as well have felt relief from their headaches. I can’t say with a pounding migraine that it will take away your headache, but it is well worth the purchase for me. I don’t find myself taking medication as often." —Sue
"My husband gets really bad headaches and hates taking pain medication. I bought this pain stick to see if it worked. He applies it to his forehead or temples when he has a headache & the pain goes away quickly. It works for him so I bought another stick so he can take when he travels. I would recommend to family and friends" —TMV
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
Check out a BuzzFeeder's review of this migraine stick.
4. A near-universal phone holder so you can easily see any incoming calls from your relatives wondering how close you are *and* your navigation without ever having to look away from the road.
This will hold most smartphones out there and has a quick-release button so you can easily grab your phone again after your car is in park! It easily attaches to any horizontal vents, and has a ball-and-socket joint so you can angle your phone whatever way works best for you.
Promising review: "Sturdy, reliable, and simple to assemble (literally just slide, click, and adjust), this product lived up to my expectations. As a new driver, this is a lifesaver for being able to stay attentive and get directions by keeping my phone at eye level." —Target customer
Get it from Target for $9.99.
5. Road trip games that'll keep everyone in the back seat entertained for hours while you get some much-needed "you time." It's perfect for parents who prefer their kids not look at screens the entire trip!
Capable By Design is a small business based in Saint John, Indiana that sells custom T-Shirts, towels, pillows, and many other accessories.
If you have an idea for a type of game you want for your kids, you can personalize this product and the seller will help bring it to life!
Promising review: "These are so cute and will be perfect for road trips!" —Heidi Nickal
Get it from Capable By Design on Etsy for $19.96 (originally $24.95).
6. A TSA-approved toiletry bag so you don't have to worry about getting stopped at security because your holiday-scented lotion is .5 ml too much. *eye roll*
Promising review: "This is the perfect little travel bag. Good size for mall my traveling toiletries. Well-made, zippers are strong, doesn’t feel like they will break. Small pocket in front for even smaller stuff like contact case and medicines. Great price too. I like it that it’s clear so you can see what’s in there are." —Ashley Wooten
Get it from Amazon for $13.99 (available in six colors).
7. A set of shoe bags because the idea of putting your dirty shoes inside your luggage with all of your clean clothes makes you want to cringe so hard. 🤢
Promising review: "I use these to store my shoes when I pack them in my luggage. Then when I have dirty clothes, I also use the bags to keep them away from my clean clothes. These bags are sturdy, clear, and the pull ties are long if you need to hang them from somewhere." —Ava
Get a set of 12 from Amazon for $15.99.
8. A pack of natural green tea oil-blotting sheets to help remove any excess oil on the skin for that matte look you love so much. Keep these bad boys in your bag to whip out and dab over your face at a moment's notice, keeping your makeup fresh for the entire trip *and* for those holiday photos your mother insists on taking.
Promising review: "Where have these been my whole life? I live in humid Florida and have very oily skin. Halfway through the day, I look like an oil slick. I love these charcoal tissues, they feel great on the skin and gently absorb oil. It does not ruin or pick up my makeup at all when I dab them on my face, they leave no trace of oil, and I am good for another four hours or so. I can't live without these now!" —Ashley Bouchard
Get a pack of 100 sheets from Amazon for $6.95 (available in bamboo, rose, and green tea, and in packs of one, two, and six).
9. A passport and vaccine card holder that'll make going through the security lines at the airport unbelievably easy.
It has built in RFID Blocking!
Promising review: "I was looking for a way to keep my vaccine card safe and thought this was a great option to protect the card and my passport. It's the perfect size to hold both, and even comes with a tiny pen! There are spots for credit cards, etc., so definitely functions as a small wallet as well if you don't need to carry cash. Very happy with this purchase!" —Steponme Nickel
Get it from Amazon for $18.99 (available in 44 colors and four styles).
10. A cup holder because have you tried to walk around the airport while holding your luggage handle, your personal bag on your elbow, your phone in one hand, your holiday drink in the other, and your breakfast somewhere in-between? It's a MESS.
Promising review: "Got compliments on its first travel day! So easy to use and sturdy. I use one side for drinks, the other side for sandwiches, and the small pocket for receipts, napkins, or utensils. Made traveling easy." —Joanne Livingston
Get it from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in 32 colors).
11. A bungee luggage strap that'll securely hold down your personal item, making traveling through the airport super easy and stress-free.
Promising review: "Been looking for something to hold my large purse and luggage together. Thank goodness I waited and tried this out. Easy to use and can throw it in my purse or jacket pocket with no problem. Absolutely worth it! Takes two seconds to put on." —Sunny California
Get it from Amazon for $9.88+ (available in two sizes and seven colors).
12. A set of packing cubes to masterfully pack all of your absolute holiday travel essentials without having to sacrifice your most prized industrial hair dryer you can't live without.
Includes a large bag, medium cube, underwear bag, makeup bag, flat bag, shoe bag, and a laundry bag!
Promising review: "So versatile, and the material is great! Game changer for a person who travels a lot. Color exactly as depicted." —Taylor Mortensen
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in seven colors).
13. A jewelry organizer so you can not only keep your things organized and easily accessible, but it'll also prevent them from getting annoyingly tangled.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this product!! Came exactly as advertised. The feel is nice quality, and zippers and pockets all good quality. My favorite is the necklace compartment! The separate elastic bands really do prevent my necklaces from tangling together. Everything is easy to see and store. I highly recommend buying this for yourself or as a gift!" —Kristid
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in two sizes and nine colors).
14. A compact trash bin that will keep your car tidy and clean throughout the road trip without the hassle of picking everything up off the floor at the next rest stop.
This 1.85-gallon trashcan has adjustable straps and a waterproof interior, and it's leakproof!
Promising review: "This is a very convenient addition to my car and fits perfectly without being in the way of passengers in the second-row seating area. I highly recommend it. It fits easily in vehicles with a center armrest in the front passenger seating area. Universal fit." —Paula D. Thomas
Get it from Amazon for $8.49+ (available in two sizes).