We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of natural green tea oil-blotting sheets to help remove any excess oil on the skin for that matte look you love so much. Keep these bad boys in your bag to whip out and dab over your face at a moment's notice, keeping your makeup fresh all day.
Promising review: "I purchased these on a whim a few months ago, and I've bought three more packs of them for friends and family. I always used to use the Clean & Clear oil blotting sheets, but these are so much better. They feel papery, which is better than the shiny feeling of the Clean & Clear ones. They also come out of the package much easier. With the Clean & Clear ones, you were always having to use a piece of sticky tape to pick up the next sheet, but this one comes out on its own after you pull a sheet, which is great. I can't recommend it enough." —Carly
Get a pack of 100 sheets from Amazon for $6.95 (available in bamboo and green tea, and in packs of one, two, and six).
2. A jewelry cleaning brush because you'd be surprised at how dingy your jewelry actually is. It's time to let your ring 🎵 shine bright like a (literal) diamond 🎵.
The Amazon listing also suggests buying a polishing cloth to apply an anti-tarnish barrier on your silver, protecting it from any future build-up!
Promising review: "I worked several years in a fine jewelry store that sold this product. We used the dazzle stick from time to time to add a quick shine to merchandise that was just tried on and on days our jeweler was not there to professionally clean items. I was always impressed with the instant shine the diamond stick provided. The brush tip is very helpful for getting under the stones and in the setting where gunk builds up reducing that brilliant shine. I recently got engaged and immediately purchased a diamond dazzle stick of my own. It's the perfect way to quickly give my ring some shine before leaving the house. You simply brush, rinse, dry and go. I don't feel this product replaces the need to professionally clean your jewelry every now and then, but it does help with the maintenance of that new shiny sparkle." —Amazon customer
Get it from Amazon for $6.63.
3. A steering wheel tray so when someone catches you eating fast food in the parking lot of Taco Bell like a weird food goblin (me the other day), you'll at least look like you planned it.
Promising review: "Since I am in university right now as a commuter, sometimes I spend a bit of time in my car as it is comfortable compared to uncomfortable desks/chairs at my campus. This table makes it easy to work inside the car for eating or working as it has two sides. One side works as a lunch tray with a spot for a drink and the other side is mainly flat for books or a computer." —Kevin H.
Get it from Amazon for $10.19.
4. A toothpaste cap that is a bit cheeky (I had to) but I can guarantee it will make you laugh every time you brush your teeth.
5. A surprisingly effective essential oil stick infused with peppermint, spearmint, and lavender to ease those pesky migraine and tension headaches you get during the workday or because your cat won't stop meowing for treats. Oh, just me?
Promising review: "I have had tension and migraine headaches for around 20 years. I have tried everything. OTC medication, prescription medication, pain injections, chiropractor etc... This topical oil has given me relief for nearly six weeks now. I have only had two to three headaches in that time, and they were mild. I ordered more already so I have some in my car and at home, and I bought some for two of my friends who suffer from chronic migraines. I would recommend this product to anyone with migraines. It is phenomenal." —Mary D.
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
6. Biodegradable, all-natural bottle cleaning tablets because is there anything more annoying than trying to clean your water bottle or coffee tumbler?
Promising review: "Totally worth the purchase. Sure, you could maybe compound something similar but these are so easy to use that it's just not worth the hunting and gathering of various ingredients. I split one tablet in half with a bench scrapper because the package said to dilute with 1 liter of water and my Hydroflasks are 18 oz each so I figured a 1/2 tablet per Hydroflask would be sufficient. I typically store lattes in my Hydroflasks and they had an impressive amount of buildup on the inside so I opted for 1/2 tablet + nearly boiling water + overnight soak time. The next morning I dumped out the water, gave them a quick scrub with a bottle brush, and WOW. THEY'RE LIKE NEW!!! Or as close to new as you can get after 5+ years of daily use. Totally worth it." —Jessica Bills
Get a box of 12 tablets from Amazon for $8.
7. A spaghetti measure so you don't have to try and figure out how much an *actual* serving size is for your pasta dinner. Honestly, I'll probably still cook the whole box because I don't understand spaghetti.
Okay, so I'm definitely the kind of person to cook an entire box of pasta because they have no idea how much they should be making for one person. This measure has worked perfectly for me to figure out exactly how much I need to make for myself and my fiancé for dinner. No more wasted pasta!
Fabberforge is a small business based in Omaha, Nebraska that sells 3D printed home decor and gadgets.
8. A portable bug-bite suction tool because, hi, it's summer. I literally have five mosquito bites on me as I type this. I think we *all* need this.
Place the tool over the bug bite, pull the handles up to suck out the venom and push it back down to release. The suction can be pretty strong so be careful and try a small amount of suction first. As you get more comfortable, you can add more suction.
Promising review: "I am a magnet for bites of all kinds and carry topical and medicines with me at all times — so I figured this would be a good product to see if it really works. I woke up with a bug bite on my arm so I used this little tool (three times per the instructions) — immediately after using, it stopped itching! And less than 24 hours later the bump/bite is gone! There is a very faint red mark from using the thing, but a small price to pay IMO. Bottom line: it’s awesome. I’m carrying it with me everywhere!" —Rebecca
Get it from Amazon for $9.95 (available in two colors).
9. A wood polish and conditioner to enhance the natural beauty in all of your wood by feeding it with oils, preventing it from drying and fading. It'll make your adult self *so* proud.
This polish can be used on antiques, kitchen cabinets, dining tables, doors, and basically anything that's wood! Also doesn't contain any silicone or linseed oil.
Promising review: "This stuff is absolutely AMAZING. My wife and I were getting tired of looking at our worn out cabinets and wood paneling and were very close to paying a professional thousands of dollars to refinish it all, but then we came across this product. Our paneling and cabinets were looking rough. We have two dogs who jumped up and scratched places, we also had an area that was damaged by water spots where our dog bowls were, and several other areas that were just worn from heavy traffic. This stuff was like a magic eraser for water spots, scratches, scuffs, and any other blemish. We simply wiped the product on with a paper towel and let it sit for 20 minutes before wiping it off with a clean towel. Everything looks brand-new. I'm buying a couple more so we can finish our cabinets and wood paneling. We're so glad we found this product." —Kris
Get it from Amazon for $8.98.
10. A pack of adhesive cable clips that'll finally detangle that mess of cables you've been dealing with at your home. Plus, you'll look super organized and put together, two things no one can ever call me, even with these.
Promising review: "It was always a pain to reach down the side of my bed to reach my chargers, not to mention the wad of cables I’d have to sift through just to charge my phone. I finally searched for a solution and came across these. They’re great! They’re really easy to stick on and they stay in place. I haven’t had an issue of them falling off. Whenever I need to charge a device they’re right next to me, easy to reach and untangled. I definitely recommend!" —Nelis Perez
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $6.96.
11. A pair of blue-light-blocking glasses so your eyes can get a much needed break from the strain that is staring at a computer screen (and phone!) all day.
Promising review: "I used to work from home on occasion before the pandemic, but now that it is a regular thing that I work from home, I really find these so useful. I am always at my desk and constantly looking at three different monitors and, of course, there's also my iPhone and iPad and TV here and there in between. It's a lot. There was a time I stopped wearing these because the pair I got for my son broke and I gave him mine. I noticed I would get headaches. I bought another pair for myself and have not had a headache from the long hours of working from home in front of these monitors. Recommend!" —E
Get it from Amazon for $6.95+ (available in 14 colors and in multi-packs).
12. Anti-slip hooks that will finally keep your glasses from slipping off your face for the 24628th time today. Sincerely, me and my oily nose.
Born Bahautiful is a small business based in San Antonio, Texas that specializes in hearing aid products and accessories.
Promising review: "These are 100% one of the best purchases I’ve made in 2020. Small but mighty, they work so well! My glasses do not slide off my face anymore with a mask on. I’m SO grateful for them, I’m telling all my friends and family (who wear glasses) about these. I would buy again!" —Shayna Miller
13. Speaking of glasses, a cleaning cloth to keep them smudge-free while also having a wicked cute design you'll want to show off.
Poodlewool is a small business based in Seattle that sells enamel pins and lens cleaning cloths.
Promising review: "My item was shipped the day after I ordered it and arrived very quickly in adorable, eco-friendly packaging with a doodle from the artist. The cleaning cloth is as perfect as I thought it would be. I can’t wait to buy something again!" —Lauren
14. A laptop cleaner that will instantly become your go-to favorite desk tool. The brush side will sweep away dust and crumbs from your keyboard, then you can turn it over to use the microfiber pad to swipe away grungy fingerprints from your screen.
Promising review: "Excellent tool that has really made all the little annoyances of owning a newer MacBook with touchbar go away. The brush is great as clearing away dust, dirt, and debris from the keyboard and the screen cleaner really does take care of the finger prints on the screen with ease. I now have two, one for the office and one for my home office!" —PrimeBurntOrange
Get it from Amazon for $10.99+.
15. A container of The Pink Stuff cleaning paste that'll clean practically anything. No really. Marks on the walls? Sure. Dirty stove? Obviously! Grimy bathtub? Duh. The Pink Stuff has your back.
BTW, it's vegan!
Promising review: "Since moving into this apartment I have gradually come to hate this tub because of the water stains I have tried every product on the market including crazy things from the internet like Coca-Cola, vinegar you name it..this stuff with a couple of swipes/scrubs and a toothbrush for the textured areas completely cleaned my tub in a way that I can only tell you excited me to the core of my being. All I can tell you is buy it and I wish you the best!" —Michelle
Get it from Amazon for $5.37+.
16. A steaming microwave cleaner that is probably exactly what you look like when you see all the stubborn crud that's been building up inside of your microwave.
Simply fill with water and vinegar, turn on the microwave for five to seven minutes on high and watch it produce steam, softening all the debris. Made of heat-resistant materials and is top rack dishwasher safe.
Promising review: "Purchased this to help get rid of any gunk inside the microwave. I pop it in with some water and vinegar and within two minutes, all of the gunk inside can easily be wiped away!" —RVS
Get it from Amazon for $6.96.
17. A posture corrector designed to help put your back in the proper alignment, relieving pain and helping you gain stability in your spine. With time and practice, it develops your back's muscle memory. Soon, you'll be standing tall without it! Huzzah! Bonus: It's discreet enough to wear under your shirt.
Promising review: "We got this since we’re both working from home full-time during the pandemic and it’s clearly having a negative impact on our posture that our home office is now extended to the deck and our sofa! This thing is about as comfortable as it can be for what it’s doing, we wear it for about an hour a day each and it has absolutely improved back pain and posture. It came with extra Velcro pieces to extend for those with larger shoulders, which is a nice touch. This is a good, quick investment for those of us who have a hard time buying a $300+ ergonomic chair for a home office!" —emthehuman
Get it from Amazon for $11.97.
18. A USB-powered desk fan because your coworkers constantly complain about being cold when the AC is on, but we both know it's actually wicked hot and we need this fan to stop from sweating through our clothes.
Promising review: "The fan is perfect. It is small, so sits easily on your desktop. The noise is almost non-existent, so again it is perfect for an area where you are working. This little fan works really well, and creates quite a breeze for such a small fan. I travel overseas, so the fact that this is compact and portable – as well as USB-powered – is even more useful. Very happy with my purchase! There are several different speeds. Each time you push the button the speed changes. Sure do love this little fan!" —Angela L.
Get it from Amazon for $12.99 (available in two colors).
19. Reusable silicone straws for guzzling down your favorite iced coffee with *sustainability* in mind. You know what makes these really cool though? Snap closures! This means you can open the straws in half to ensure you got all the gunk out! Just give 'em a good wipe down. No more "cleaning" brushes required.
Promising review: "I never thought I’d be writing a review for straws, but here we are. These are FANTASTIC. I try to be as eco-friendly as possible but was ready to give up. I’ve tried metal straws, but they are tough to clean and I don’t love metal against my teeth. I’ve tried other reusable plastic and silicone options but they don’t work for thicker drinks like smoothies. These actually address all of my issues. I’ve used them for thick smoothies, that I drink daily, and just for other everyday drinks like water. They couldn’t be easier to snap open and clean, dry, then easily snap back into shape to use again." —M. Alexandra
Get them from Amazon for $5.55+ (available in five colors).
20. A set of hanger hooks to keep your adorable purse off the floor of your car so its easy to reach during your morning commute to Starbies.
Promising review: "Everyone who has gone into my car loves these hangers. So useful to hold purses, plastic bags, jackets, 40-ounce water containers, etc.! They have remained where I hooked them no matter what I hung on them so far." —L.H
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $7.99 (available in two colors).