We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Adhesive backsplash tiles so you can upgrade your kitchen without having to spend a ridiculous amount of money on tiles. They're also easily peeled off if you want to switch them up for a different style later!
Each set includes six 10-inch squares of mosaic-style tiles that can be cut to fit your space.
Collections Etc. is a small business that sells various home decor items, apparel, and so much more.
Promising review: "This is perfect for upgrade on a budget. These 'tiles' have given my dull kitchen new life and withstood extreme cold and humidity (electrical issues) with no problem. I receive compliments all the time!" —Deidre Dennis
Get a set of six from Amazon for $25.98+ (available in five colors).
2. A set of floating shelves to take advantage of the empty space on your walls and show off your favorite trinkets while simultaneously making your home look more lived-in.
Includes all the necessary hardware to install in your home!
Promising review: "I've been looking everywhere for shelves like these but have had no luck. Anything I found was either too big or over $100. These are fantastic. They go perfectly in my bathroom and allow me extra shelving for things I can't fit on the countertop. I'm buying another set or two for my living room. They're super easy to hang, especially if you have a drill." —Stephanie
Get the set of three from Amazon for $13.10+ (available in nine colors).
3. A rope basket so you can store extra blankets, pillows or even your fur baby's toys so they're not laying all over the house. Some reviewers even use it for their plants!
Promising review: "I love this basket. We use it to store the living room throw blankets and pillows rather than having them pile up on the couch. It fits a lot, and the quality is good, not cheap looking/feeling. I can tell it's the type of product that will last a long time. I would definitely consider buying from this brand again. The very minor downside is that it comes with a big crease from the way it's packaged, but I'm sure it'll go away after some time — no biggie." —DHz
Get it from Amazon for $22.04+ (available in five styles).
4. An entryway organizer perfect for small spaces where you need some sort of landing station for your things but just don't have the space. It *also* keeps all those letters from piling up on your kitchen table.
Mounting hardware is included! Wa-hoo!
Promising review: "This is really handy. It really reduced my key-hunting time. It's also great to stage your mail or small items such as sunglasses. It's good quality" —Jack M.
Get it from Amazon for $16.50+ (available in two sizes, three styles, and two colors).
5. A hand-knit pet bed that your fur baby will actually want to sleep in — and it'll look so cozy in your home. My cats are *so* unbelievably picky with beds, but they're absolutely obsessed with this one!
As you can see, my cat, Norman, has claimed the bed as his own. It's super soft and moldable, which is clearly why he likes it because it will cave in around him. He will sleep in it for literal hours in every position imaginable. The other two cats get some time in it as well, and they all show signs of genuinely loving it. They *also* make biscuits in it and it holds up remarkably well. I can't say enough good things about this bed. It's a HIT!
Berkshire Yarn Works is a Black woman-owned small business based in the Berkshire Mountains of Massachusetts that sells cozy handmade items for you and your home.
Promising review: "The quality is great, color is beautiful, and my cat is already loving her new bed! Great customer service too, thank you for sending me details so I could pick the perfect cat bed!" —Morgan
6. A set of garage magnets to make your current doors look extra fancy without having to actually replace the whole dang thing. Whew!
And you can easily take them off if you move! Plus, if you really want to complete the look, you can also add some magnetic windows to the top (like the picture above shows).
Promising review: "These faux windows are an ingenious upgrade product that added value and style to my home without breaking the bank! With an installation that takes about 30-50 seconds, I instantly improved my home's curb appeal without having to spend thousands on new garage doors. I did not cut any of the panels, but the templates included for cutting custom shapes were easy to use and understand. So far, through two harsh Minnesota winters, they have stayed right in place. I'm very happy with my purchase and would recommend these to anybody looking for a facelift for their property." —martymar
Get a set of six magnets from Amazon for $15.80+ (available in three styles).
7. A set of two velvet throw pillow covers because the second you put these on your couch, you're going to feel like you stepped foot into Marie Antionette's suite.
These are just pillow covers, so don't forget the pillow inserts, if you need them.
Promising review: "I love these pillowcases! They are way nicer than I expected for the price. They are soft, wash well, and look more expensive than the price. I’m super happy with my purchase. I was kinda iffy on buying them, but I went ahead and did it because I knew I could return them if I didn’t like them, but I was actually pleasantly surprised." —Amanda
Get it from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in 12 sizes and 38 colors).
8. A bottom-shaped vase for when you want a *cheeky* conversation piece almost guaranteed to make people do a double-take. 🍑
Base Roots is a small business specializing in unique home decor to instantly upgrade your space.
Promising review: "Oh my gosh, THESE ARE SO CUTE!!!! I have one of each kind now, and they look so cute as statement pieces in my bathroom decor. Everyone who sees them gasps and wants to know where they came from. ♥️ I’m obsessed with both sides of the bottom half, I keep switching it around because they’re both so beautiful. They feel so expensive 🤭 and are sturdy. No drainage, but a nursery pot would fit inside if you wanted to use it for that, but honestly, my brain has been exploding with all the uses from them as they are. 😍What a deal for the price. 10/10 would recommend!!" —Amazon Customer
9. An LED light strip so you can turn your mirror into a vanity worthy of a fancy MUA on Youtube. Not to mention your makeup application will undoubtedly be ~flawless~ now that you can see your face better. You can even put it *behind* the mirror for a high-end effect!
Promising review: "I’ve been wanting to buy a backlit mirror, but they’re so expensive, and I’d rather save the $$. Our bathroom is tiny and dark with only one overhead light. I came across these strips and thought they’d be perfect, and I can spare the less than $20. I’m really happy with them! It makes a huge difference and fixed the dingy light issue." —Bailey
Get it from Amazon for $16.98.
10. A Baroque mirror that I'm honestly shocked is actually on Amazon, but it will immediately give your home ~all~ the chic vibes.
Promising review: "All I can say is woooow! This mirror is not only affordable, but the quality is amazing. It’s heavy and not cheap looking. The gold color is not so tacky, and it’s done just right. My main concern was receiving a broken mirror but the packaging was great and arrived in one piece. Don’t hesitate buying this gem, you need it!" —Celeste C
Get it from Amazon for $135.58+ (available in three sizes and four colors).
11. A cord organizer so you can hide the clutter of cables accumulating with every device you add to the room. Eyesore-be-gone!
Promising review: "I had a mess of cables on the table next to my bed, and if you pulled one too much, the chargers would fall. This keeps everything in place. It is very LARGE. I didn't expect it to be that big, but it holds a full-size surge protector, and I'm able to plug in everything in there! It's very helpful!" —Patrick Pflaumer
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in seven colors).
12. A wireless library light to highlight your ever-growing TBR list you haven't yet tackled but, hey, at least they look nice all lit up with these lamps. It has both warm and cool light settings, so it can easily work with your home.
This uses three AAA batteries and includes a remote that lets you set the light to different brightnesses and schedule a timer for 15, 30, 60, or 120 minutes.
Promising review: "For the price you can’t beat it. Super easy to install and lightweight. The gold had a slight orange tint to it, so be mindful of that. I actually just taped over the light and spray-painted ours with gold spray paint I had left over and then they were absolutely perfect." —Paris Seder
Get it from Amazon for $30.99+ (available in three colors).
13. A strawberry vase so adorable, you'll be *berry* excited every time someone compliments it.
Promising review: "Oh my god I am obsessed with this. This is literally my favorite purchase I've made on this website. When I got it I was so excited. The paint is very vibrant and pretty and it's a lot bigger than I thought. I'm in love with this vase and I think you will be too. You need to get this." —Jemma
Get it from Amazon for $26.95.
14. An origami chandelier kit for a unique piece of decor to hang from your ceiling.
Vasili Lights is an Amsterdam-based small business that specializes in handcrafted lighting fixtures; including DIY lamp kits!
Promising review: "We purchased the octopus in teal, and it's beautiful. It was easier than I thought it would be to put together...we did it over morning coffee 😊 it's now hanging in my daughter's room 💜" —Alison
15. A two-tier gold tray that'll be perfect for storing your jewelry in your bedroom in a stylish and classic way. Bonus points if you *actually* use it for a desserts display like the royalty you are. 👑
Promising review: "I love Umbra products — they always have good modern designs. This looks more expensive than you’d expect. It’s a matte gold, which I always think ups the sophistication. It’s on the smaller side and perfect for a bedside table or corner of a vanity. The top holds several small items, and the bottom can hold several bangles." —Dr A.
Get it from Amazon for $34 (available in three finishes).
16. A magnetic organization rack to place on the side of your fridge, adding more space to your already teeny kitchen and cleverly using up all that unused wall.
Promising review: "This is the perfect addition for a small (usually messy) kitchen. Now, I always know where the paper towels are. The top shelf is a great place to keep often-used items (honey, sriracha sauce, garlic powder, etc.), and the hooks at the bottom work well for small potholders. The magnet holds well — I have not had any issues with the rack sliding down the side of my fridge. I think this is a great product." —C. A. Fuchs
Get it from Amazon for $42.
17. Some sheer drapes so you can add greenery into your home without having to actually take care of any plants. Who needs the extra work? Not me.
Promising review: "I have extra tall windows in my sunroom. I decided to order ten of these panels because they were so inexpensive and because the print would add a nice touch to all the plants, white wicker, etc. I LOVE THE WAY THIS LOOKS IN A SUNROOM. The quality is what you would expect for the price, the print is great but the seams pucker slightly. But when I put the ten panels together, that all just worked together. My windows are now bright with leaves cascading down and the whole room is just fantastic because of these curtains." —Janice Briggs
Get them from Amazon for $11.16+ (available in three sizes and five colors).
18. A set of minimalist wood hooks to put your coats, umbrella, or bags on rather than just leaving them in a pile on a chair.
19. A pom-pom throw that will instantly add ~pizzazz~ to your couch and it's *perfect* for cozying up while you watch a flick.
It's wrinkle and fade-resistant!
Promising review: "I purchased this pretty throw for my daughter's dorm room. She loves that it’s so lightweight and soft. She wraps herself in it to watch tv after a long day of classes, and she says it feels like a warm hug from mom! Mission Accomplished 😍!" —gagootzah
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in four sizes and 21 colors).
20. A set of fairy lights so you can create a super cozy ambience in your home, making your space a relaxing haven to come back to after a long day of being awesome.
It even comes with eight different light modes, including a *twinkle* mode, with a controller attached to the lights so you can easily switch between them. If you need another one for your space, do not fret! You can connect up to five to each other!
Promising review: "I bought this for my daughter’s dorm room, and it was perfect for taking up great wall space. She loves it! She uses these lights normally at night instead of her main light. My daughter says she gets lots of compliments. They were really easy to hang with Command hooks and are very lightweight." —Randa W.
Get them from Amazon for $20.99+ (available in five colors).
21. A cheeky candle that not only makes your room smell lovely (and calming thanks to the lavender!), but the label is basically the epitome of your life.
Malicious Women Co. is a woman-owned small business serving all the sassiness through their ethically made candles, apparel, jewelry and more!
Promising review: "I got this for a gift for a friend, and she loved it! The smell is wonderful and the packaging is great." —Rebecca
Get it from Amazon for $25.