If You've Ever Wanted To Make Your Mornings More Productive, These 32 Products Will Help
Alexa, play the intro song from Legally Blonde, thanks.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sunrise simulation alarm clock because waking up with the sun (even on the darkest winter days) can really put a pep in your step to be super productive before work.
2. A pack of energizing mints for when you need a little bit of an extra boost in the morning, but you're just *not* into coffee or tea.
3. A set of satin pillowcases because they're proven to create way less friction, reducing hair breakage and unnecessary tangles, making your morning hair routine waaay faster.
Promising review: "Bought these to help my hair from breakage! Even though it’s terrible for your hair, I tend to sleep on wet hair sometimes. After using this pillow case, I noticed my hair feels way less brittle when I sleep on my wet hair! Would recommend to people who want to purchase this to help with their hair!" —Alyssa
Get a set of two from Amazon for $11.99+ (available in four sizes and 22 colors).
4. A honeycomb organizer that'll save SO much time in the morning when you're getting ready by showing you exactly what you need, when you need it.
5. An Echo Dot so Alexa can tell you what the weather will be like to plan the perfect outfit for work, play your favorite song while you get ready, set alarms so you don't miss any meetings, and more — all without having to pick up your phone.
6. Noise-reducing earplugs that'll block background noise juuust enough so you can enjoy sweet, sweet silence while you go about your morning routine without your housemates bugging you. This is also perfect if you're sensitive to sounds!
7. Or noise-cancelling headphones if you *really* would rather not hear anything but your favorite tunes or podcast while you start your day.
8. Or! Or! A pair of Apple AirPods Pro lightweight enough to wear while you rush to your last-minute early meeting as "Eye of the Tiger" plays through them. Bonus: They're noise cancelling as well!
Promising review: "Best earbuds I’ve ever purchased. For years I wanted wireless noice-cancelling earbuds after using the Beats Studios and Bose QC lines. Being an iPhone, user I always saw the appeal of AirPods but never could use them due to them not fitting my ear correctly and always falling out. As soon as I saw the design of the AirPods Pro, I instantly came to Amazon and ordered them. If you’re at all contemplating ordering these, I 100% recommend them. The noise cancelling is slightly above average and the transparency mode is extremely useful on the go or whenever you need to hear your surroundings with your music. Amazing product definitely worth the steep price." —Corey P.
And here's more from BuzzFeed Shopping editor Emma Lord: "I have a pair of these, and they're not playing around. Once they're securely in your ear, you can toggle the headphones between noise-cancelling and regular sound, depending on your situation. I've been working from home, and the noise cancelling is so effective that I can work next to a window where my neighbor is doing heavy construction and I don't hear anything louder than a faint buzzing. It's quieter than if I'd just plugged my ears with my own fingers. I'm also a runner, and these don't budge when you're sweating, which is nice. It's also handy that these toggle out of noise-cancellation mode, because I feel better being able to hear traffic and other people around me when I'm out and about. The TL;DR is I love these so much I have zero interest in owning another pair of headphones for as long as I live." Read her full review of the AirPod Pros here!
Get them from Amazon for $157.52.
9. A detangling brush because who has time to get all the tangles out of their hair in only 15 minutes so you don't miss the bus to class? Not me. Not I.
10. A set of clothing dividers so you can grab-and-go your entire outfit without aimlessly browsing through your wardrobe trying to find that one top you really love.
11. A compact cold brew maker because you're spending way too much $$$ for your daily coffee (it's me) when you could just be making it right at home without having to drive anywhere to get it.
12. And a glass coffee cup with a lid so you can drink your cold brew coffee in utter ~style~. Also, something about drinking iced coffee out of a fancy cup with a metal straw just makes me want to dooo things, ya know?
13. An eyeliner stamp to save you time and tears in the morning by creating the perfect wing every single time. No more 2003 *emo eyeliner* for you!
14. A bidet attachment because you'll be bummed if you have to spend another day walking around knowing you *don't* use a bidet. I bought one a year ago and I will never go back to just toilet paper again! It's quick, simple, and feels ~oh so clean~.
15. A set of cable clips that'll finally detangle that clump of cables that no matter how much time you spend unraveling it, can't seem to stay apart. Plus, you'll look super organized and put together, two things no one can ever call me, even with these.
16. A dishwasher magnet so you can stop the "are these dishes clean?" game you play with your housemates every morning you need to grab a dish or spoon. Or worse...you accidentally grab a dirty fork 🤮.
17. A WFH sign you can put on your home office door to keep any house members out of your hair for the most productive day you've had in a long time. It's cute, it's cheeky, and, most importantly, it's effective. Visitors can *always* bring me snacks.
You can stick to the standard text or personalize it to really make it work for your home.
Door Hangers by MOE is a small business based in New York that sells, you guessed it, door hangers!
Promising review: "The perfect addition to remote working during the COVID pandemic. I was also very touched that the seller was able to create an image that was more inclusive to my family's diversity. FIVE STARS!" —Brennan Rhodes
18. Biodegradable, all-natural bottle-cleaning tablets because is there anything more annoying than trying to clean your water bottle or coffee tumbler every time you use it?
19. A TubShroom that'll catch all of your hair *before* it clogs up your shower drain, resulting in the very gross "snake" technique where the hair comes out in a globby little string. Instead, the hair coils around this bad boy, making it even easier (and less gross) to remove!
20. A wrinkle-release spray because we don't all have time (or energy, let's be real) to whip out the ol' ironing board. Just spritz your shirt and smooth the wrinkles out. Easy peasy!
21. A Roomba robot vacuum that'll basically clean your house for you while you continue with your morning errands with *no* annoying chores. Technology can be so great, huh?
It has a smart–navigation system that will map your house in neat rows using tracking sensors to vacuum hardwood and carpet. It *also* has reactive sensor technology so it will know where it can and cannot reach. This basically means, no more getting annoyingly stuck in places, ruining the rest of your cleaning flow.
Promising review: "Forty-five days after purchase and I'll sum up my experience with this: I loved it so much that I bought a second one. One for each floor. The amount of dog hair, dust, and dirt that it picks up is crazy. My floors and carpet look clean and then the two Roombas go to work and blow my mind at how full the dustbins get. I opted out of buying the self-emptying dock because I like seeing how much debris they pick up each time. We've only had the Roomba get stuck once and now it avoids that obstacle. If I had a third floor I'd buy another!" —Stuart Hodge
Get it from Amazon for $299.
22. A touchless vacuum so you don't have to bend down anymore with a dustpan to pick up the pile of dirt you've created. Just sweep all the dust toward the vacuum and it'll suck it right up for super-fast and ~breezy~ cleaning!
This nifty vacuum has an infrared sensor that will automatically detect debris and suck it all right up! Also, it's bagless — just empty it into the trash when it’s finally full!
Promising review: "I have problems with lower back pain and sweeping with a dustpan causes my back to ache after a while. With this standing vacuum, I can sweep almost daily with no worries. It's a great investment!" —Laura
23. A rainfall showerhead because waking up in the morning to a luxurious shower will most definitely make you feel like you're ready to take on the day and all of your tasks.
24. A button-down robe for when your idea of being productive in the morning does NOT involve worrying about what you're going to wear to work when you're WFH. This robe gives the illusion of being a regular work top so you always look put together, even in your secret ducky pajama bottoms.
25. A Burst water flosser because using string floss can feel like such an inconvenience — cutting off your finger circulation just to get last night's strawberry seeds out of your teeth. With this bad boy, just simply spray your teeth and gums! It's like a fancy power wash!
26. Crest whitening strips that'll remove up to 14 years' (!!!) worth of stains from your teeth in just 20 treatments! Think about all the coffee or tea you've been drinking in the past decade. Now imagine watching all of those stains disappear like ✨ magic ✨ while you get ready for work.
27. A breakfast sandwich maker for when driving to your favorite fast food place feels daunting and boring. Now you won't have to when you can make one right from the comfort of your home!
28. An *egg-cellent* rapid egg cooker because we know very well how much you love your hard-boiled eggs in the morning, but is there anything more annoying than trying to boil eggs and get them exactly the way you want?
29. A root touch-up for when you want to save a bit of $$$ between hair appointments and didn't realize you had to see your classmates in an hour. It takes 10 minutes to apply and provides coverage that will last you up to several weeks.
30. A Wet & Forget cleaner so you can keep your shower squeaky clean *and* mildew free by spraying just once a week — and rinsing clean. There's no scrubbing and no wiping!
BTW, each bottle lasts for 12 weeks' worth of treatments.
Promising review: "This stuff is excellent. It performs as promised, it has a very nice scent, no fumes, and leaves showers clean with no scrubbing actually necessary. It is very easy to apply and rinse off. It is designed very well, with squirting spout separate from the large container and attached by a longish tube, so you don't have to hold the heavy container while applying the product. I've been using it for quite a while now, and I love it. I highly recommend it." —Stephanie Martin
Get it from Amazon for $16.89.