32 Products That'll Add An Extra Pep To Your Step For The Day
A cold brew maker, Beats earphones, a migraine stick, and other things you didn't know could make your day that much brighter.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of Chelsea boots because these boots are, quite literally, made for walking and everyone deserves to rock them. They've got a thick heel, which provides extra support so you can walk for miles with all the pep and still be comfortable (and stylish!).
2. Drinkable konjak jelly pouches that'll provide antioxidants *and* vitamin C for the perfect pick-me-up.
3. A 20-oz. water bottle designed to make sure you're staying hydrated all day, something I need to work on. All you have to do is slide one of the colorful bands up each time you finish the water in a full bottle!
4. Or a personalized Disney Starbucks tumbler because you need to drink water everyday, so why not do it with just a little bit of ✨ magic ✨?
5. A S'well water bottle that is, honestly, way more beautiful than it has any right to be. This bad boy is ~triple layered~ with a vacuum-insulated design to keep your drinks ice cold for 48 hours or piping hot for up to 24.
6. A pair of glittery socks so every step you take for the day will be full of ✨ sparkle ✨.
7. A bottle of Trader Joe's Everything but the Bagel seasoning with sea salt, garlic, and onion that'll enhance your daily avo-toast by, like, 1,000%.
8. A hair-finishing stick made of natural plant-based ingredients for when you're completely over dealing with those loose hairs that won't stay up in your messy bun.
9. Or an edge-control gel that'll help lay your edges and pesky baby hairs for a ridiculously sleek *and* chic look. Best part? No flaking or residue!
BUT we want to add that no one should feel pressure to lay their edges, unless they want to! Check out, "Just A Friendly PSA That You Don't HAVE To Lay Your Edges Down If You Don't Wanna."
Promising review: "Hands down! The best edge control I have ever used and I have used a lot of them. Stayed all day! No flakes and nongreasy! And this one is not even the strongest in the line. Love this product!" —Seabea2013
Get it from Amazon for $4.99+ (available in five sizes).
10. A clay earring set so ~out of this world~ (see what I did there? Because space), you'll feel like you're channeling your inner Ms. Frizzle with every step you take.
11. A peachy notebook that is guaranteed to put a smile on your face every time you grab it to jot down some thoughts.
12. A teeth-whitening kit to help you remove stains on your teeth caused by coffee (guilty), soda, smoking, and more. All you need to do is twist the bottom of the pen, brush it onto your teeth, avoiding the gums, and let it sit for less than a minute.
13. A refreshing hyaluronic acid serum literally called Super Bounce — could it be any more peppy? It's hydrating! It's soothing! It's softening! It's even cruelty-free!
14. A surprisingly effective essential-oil stick infused with peppermint, spearmint, and lavender to ease those pesky migraine and tension headaches you get during the workday or because your cat won't stop meowing for treats. Oh, just me?
15. A compact cold brew maker because you're spending way too much $$$ for your daily coffee (it's me) when you could just be making it right at home without having to drive anywhere to get it.
17. Polarized sunglasses to look super stylish while also protecting your peepers from harmful UV rays (and also haters, bye✌️).
18. A bra and panty set because nothing brightens my day quite like knowing I'm wearing a matching set for the first time in months. It's like a little secret only I know.
19. A clinical-strength antiperspirant for when it doesn't matter what you do, sweat stains have become a part of your aesthetic (it's me). It contains 12% aluminum chloride, which blocks sweat for up to 72 sweet, sweet, beautifully dry hours.
Promising review: "Just got inside from 80-degree weather. I CANNOT believe I have no sweat marks. To be dramatic, this is life-changing. To be modest, this is life-changing. Haha. I was always so embarrassed going anywhere! No matter the weather I was always dripping sweat from under my arms. I was always so self-conscious, leaving parties early, known as the sweater! No more! I’m seriously so excited about this." —Liz
Get it from Amazon for $5.67 or Subscribe & Save for $5.39/month.
20. Or if you want something a bit more natural, an aluminum-free coconut deodorant for anyone (again, it's me) who immediately starts to perspire the second they move their arms. It's made with a blend of coconut water, coconut oil, *and* sage oil to soothe even the most sensitive of pits.
21. An eyeliner stamp to save you time and tears in the morning by creating the perfect wing every single time — and that could put *anyone* in a good mood.
22. A bidet attachment because you'll be bummed if you have to spend another day walking around knowing you *don't* use a bidet. I bought this bad boy a year ago and I will never go back to just toilet paper again!
23. A gel nail polish kit that will create beautiful salon-quality nails right at home so you can step out for the day feeling like a brand-new person.
24. A rainfall showerhead because picture yourself waking up in the morning and taking a luxurious shower under this majestic queen. I, too, would have an extra lil' pep.
25. A Fitbit Inspire 2 so you can keep track of all the steps that have recently received some pep. It'll track activity, heart rate, *and* distance for up to 10 days of charge while letting you see your messages and calls on its sleek display.
26. Maybelline concealer that'll brighten your under-eyes and help you disguise the fact that your Sunday Scaries kept you up way past your bedtime.
27. A pair of cozy slippers because your definition of "a pep in your step" is just scooting around the house in these comfy boys. OK, it's my definition.
28. A trio of Mario Badescu facial sprays infused with aloe and soothing scents that'll make every day feel like you just walked out of a fancy spa.
29. Beats Powerbeats Pro wireless earphones so you can ditch your current dinky headphones that die halfway through your workout. These last a whopping NINE hours and sit securely around your ears. They'll stay with you whether they're bopping your head on your way to work or jamming during a sweaty run.
30. An American Dental Association–accepted Waterpik Water Flosser that'll improve gum health and remove up to 99.9% of plaque with some serious water pressure, and make it especially easier to maneuver around braces, implants, and other dental work! It's like a power washer for your teeth!
31. A ~wildly popular~ purple shampoo to help prevent your platinum blonde hair from getting prematurely brassy in between salon visits so you can step outside with utter ~confidence~. Bonus: You can schedule your time-consuming appointments further apart, saving you $$$!
32. And finally, Essence's Lash Princess Mascara that will lengthen and give you those long, dreamy lashes you never thought you could achieve in just a few flicks of the wrist!
Promising review: "I have to be honest, for a 'cheap' three-pack mascara, I did NOT have high expectations. These, however, exceeded my expectations and went MUCH MUCH farther. I had been buying a certain $25/tube brand (rhymes with truepique) and I like these just as much!! I’m saving a TON of money and like my lashes just as much." —Liz
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.