42 Problem Solving Products That'll Make You Love Your Cat A Little More
You got 99 problems, but your cat will now only be 5 of them instead of 105. it's called progress.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cuddly bed to promote more naps so there's less time for them to be up screaming for treats. Yes, I'm talking about my cat Norman.
2. Matatabi cat chew sticks that are a perfect alternative for those kitties who don't really like catnip. Just rub some of the bark off the sticks to release the natural oils and watch your cat play away! Bonus: it also helps maintain healthy teeth!
3. Grooming gloves because aren't we tired of petting our cats and getting a huge wad of fur in our hands? At least with these bad boys, you can pet them *and* be productive!
4. A Chom-Chom roller to gather up pet hair from basically anywhere in your home. No really. Couches, clothes, bedding, cat towers, rugs — you name it. The best part? It has a little compartment that stores the fur for easy cleaning!
5. A cord protector that'll keep your sneaky fur baby from nibbling on all of your cables around the house. If they even dare ruin my New Girl time...
6. A hidden litter box because if you own a cat, you know how unsightly litter boxes are. Like...it's a sandbox with poop in it. At least with this one, you can pretend your cat isn't pooping in front of you.
7. A litter genie to save your nostrils from the wrath of cat pee. We know it. We hate it. Heck, even your cat hates it.
8. An electric heating pad because you'd be surprised at how much your pets love heat. It helps with arthritic issues, pregnant fur babies, and even when they're recovering from an injury. Norman absolutely loves his heated pad and lays on it every day, even in the summer.
9. A calming spray so you can spritz on areas where your cat likes to hang the most — you'll quickly see how much more relaxed they are when they're near that spot.
10. A diffuser to emit an odorless copy of ~pheromone~ around the room which will seriously help your feline buddy feel more comfortable and less stressed in their environment.
11. A heated cat cave because if you own a kitty, you know how much they absolutely love to have a little space they can call their own to relax far away from all the noise. The "noise" being that pesky pup who just doesn't leave them alone. Ugh.
12. A cat dancer toy that'll unleash the ~inner tiger~ in your cat, giving them some exercise and mental stimulation. Yes, even Mr. Tinkles has a wild side...somewhere in there.
13. A pet hair removal broom to make your jaw drop when you see just how much hair your little rascal has been shedding into the grasps of your rug's fibers. There is a rake side and a squeegee side which both effectively do the deed.
14. A macrame cat hammock that will match your impeccable bohemian vibes while also giving your kitty a place to ~chill~, reducing the piles of fur they create on your bedsheets from all their naps.
15. A cat hammock with suction cups to install it on any window (preferably the one with the prettiest view), allowing your kitty to bask in the sun rays in their own little space without scratching up your furniture to see out the window. Oh to be a cat lounging in the sun.
16. A hammock with steps so your cats can have a little bit of instinctual fun climbing around your walls to their new mounted bed. Plus, the steps are actually scratching posts, so you can protect your furniture! Woo-hoo!
17. A water fountain that will give David Meowie an even ~fancier~ way to drink water and *actually* drink it for once. They're older now, and it's time they live the life of luxury they've been expecting since they were kittens.
18. Nail clippers because cats and new couches are not a good combination. I'm looking at you, Norman. These bad boys offer a larger, softer grip area for better stability, making it easier to get through this painstaking task as smoothly as possible.
19. An organic spray designed to keep your cat's grubby little nails off of your furniture, rugs, and curtains once and for all.
20. A self-groomer cat brush so your lil stinky baby can groom and (hopefully) brush their loose hair off themselves for once. Plus, you can fill it with catnip to attract them to it!
21. A waterless dry shampoo to help keep Picatso clean, smelling good, and looking sleek without having to do the whole "it's time to bathe the cat" fiasco we all dread.
22. A pack of colorful springs so they can stop playing with those noisy plastic balls you regretfully bought them, not realizing how loud they actually are. Our cats absolutely ~love~ these springs. Sometimes I'll see them carry them all over and it's the cutest thing ever.
23. A litter attractant because sometimes it's not easy getting your kitten to figure out that's their new DPS (designated poop spot). *flashback to Norman as a kitten pooping on our white comforters*
24. A cat litter mat so you can minimize the amount of litter that ends up being tracked around the house and litter box.
25. A litter box odor destroyer, because let's face it — sometimes these litter boxes are just dank.
26. Litter box liners made from heavy-duty plastic so you don't have to worry about the bag tearing and used litter falling everywhere. My worst nightmare, honestly.
27. An automatic litter box that will scoop up the litter just 15 minutes after your kitty uses it, keeping the house stink-free and you free from bending over to scoop the box every day. Human: 1 Cat: 0.
28. A cat grass-growing kit to keep Mr. Fluffybottom from eating all of the houseplants you've acquired this past year.
29. A cat digger interactive toy that will help slow down your greedy friend who just can't get enough of food, which probably even causes them to throw it all up. Barf no more, Stinky McStinky Butt!
30. A bottle of ear cleaner for gently deodorizing, cleaning, and drying Catrick Swayze's ears. Clean ears = happy kitty.
31. A cat pillow toy that literally purrs which can help soothe your anxious or stressed baby. It's touch-activated and will last two minutes each time it's squeezed or cuddled. That's two minutes of sweet, sweet cuddles.
32. A raised cat food bowl so your feline furbaby can reach their food without causing any unnecessary neck pain. Bonus: it also helps reduce the risk of backflow. Yeah, I mean barf.
33. A cat scratcher that doubles as a lounger for your feline buddy to have a place to chill *and* a place to sharpen their nails. It's a win-win!
34. A self-rotating robot toy for when you don't have time to play with your feline buddy, but they need more than just a simple mouse toy. The toy rotates in multiple directions and has a spinning LED light!
35. Dander-reducing wipes so senior Mr. Tinkles' fur can remain clean and fresh, especially if they didn't make it to the litter box in time. Just because he's old, doesn't mean he doesn't deserve his kitty dignity ~and~ shiny fur.
36. An outdoor playhouse for your kitty to enjoy nature in the safety of a confined tent without you worrying about them running away and getting hurt.
37. A cat scratcher to prevent your feline buddy from scratching up, oh let's say, your brand new sectional couch which was a major adult purchase for you but they insisted on using it as their personal scratching post so now there's piling of thread and every time you see it you get mad. Totally can't relate.
38. A bottle of Resolve carpet cleaner that I'm convinced is actually just a bottle of magic. This has been able to get even the oldest hairball stain out of our carpets. I will die on my Resolve hill.
39. A UV black light flashlight to detect any hidden accidents your cat may have caused. Is there anything worse than smelling cat pee and not finding the source? Not anymore!
40. An airtight food container so you don't have to worry about your cat rejecting stale kibble (as usual) ~or~ any uninvited pests from sneaking in.
41. Silicone pet food can covers that will keep their food fresh while your fur baby waits (impatiently) for their next meal. "I know you just fed me, but I'm actually starving again soo..." —your cat (and Norman).
42. And finally, a cat door you can install on your sliding glass windows or doors so Jennifurr Lopez can stop bugging you about wanting to go outside. Especially considering 99% of the time they just want the *option* to go outside.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.