Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Mother's Day, shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for May 8th!
1. A stone essential-oil diffuser so they can decorate their space with a gorgeous piece while simultaneously making their room smell heavenly.
Promising review: "I’ve owned a variety of diffusers and this is the best one by far. It’s worth the price. The build quality is excellent and the stone cover is superb. The best part is that you don’t hear it running and it lasts all day (eight hours) and even into the evening. I’ve owned others of a similar style, but for some reason this one last twice as long on a single water fill. I absolutely love this purchase. I strongly recommend it if you’re looking for one." —HavoKS
Get it from Amazon for $42.99 (available in five colors).
2. A stand mixer that'll be the perfect quality dupe for a *cough* more expensive brand we all know too well. It comes in the most darling pastel hues, is compact, *and* guarantees they'll be whipping out those dusty cookbooks to make something new.
3. Wireless Bluetooth earbuds with 80,000+ reviews (!!!) so they can work out, work, relax, or just enjoy some peace in their hectic lives. They're sweat-proof, block noise, last up to four hours on a single charge (the case itself has 14 hours of charging time), ~and~ are affordable!
4. A sunlamp because sometimes it can be difficult to get adequate sunlight and this bad boy will help boost their mood, improve focus, and help their body create a more consistent sleep schedule. Perfect for night owls!
6. A smartphone lens kit that'll give them professional camera quality photos without the hassle of actually owning a professional camera.
7. A Wilton cooling rack for the mom whose entire personality revolves around giving everyone they love baked goods. We love this, mom. We need this, mom.
8. An attachable aerator that'll effortlessly make even their cheapest wine bottles taste like they came straight from a winery in Napa.
9. The Complete Body Hero Collection, a one-stop shop for completely transforming their shower routine from boooring to helloooo, here I am! This neroli-scented set includes a moisturizer, oil wash, a dry oil mist, *and* an exfoliating bar. Get to scrubbin'!
10. A strawberry vase they'll find *berry* impossible to resist because, hello, it's precious.
Promising review: "Oh my god I am obsessed with this. This is literally my favorite purchase I've made on this website. When I got it I was so excited. The paint is very vibrant and pretty and it's a lot bigger than I thought. I'm in love with this vase and I think you will be too. You need to get this." —Jemma
Get it from Amazon for $25.95.
11. An off-shoulder maxi dress destined to become their wardrobe stable because of how versatile it is for *any* event they attend. They can wear it to dinners, cookouts, or just a lovely stroll around a park.
12. A five-tier vertical planter so they can proudly display their green thumb they're constantly boasting about every time you give them a ring. Sure it's annoying, but when you try their new homemade pesto recipe, you'll be looking forward to the next phone call.
13. A braided storage bin shaped to look like an absoluely adorable pear, which makes this the perfect ~quirky~ gift for the mom who just never knows what they want. It can also store their blankets and pillows!
14. A set of colorful cable protectors because one of their biggest complaints is how dang frayed their cables always get. You're probably tired of the "I don't know why this isn't working — come over!" phone calls, so let's help them out.
15. A tile floor mat that, get this, they can customize by snapping the loose tiles into the beehive base and create any design they want! It's a great way to always have a mat *and* be able to refresh their entryway depending on the season.
This includes a sturdy rubber mat and 150 tiles. BTW, Letterfolk is a couple-run small business owned by Joanna and Johnny Galbraith. The company is based in Utah. To see all of their products, check out their website!
Promising review: "We love this doormat! It really dresses up the front of our house. We had fun designing the mat, even though it was a little bit challenging. I’m looking forward to buying more for wedding presents and housewarming gifts." —Cindy
Shipping info: Shipping costs calculated at checkout. Regular shipping will be delivered in about 2 weeks. Faster shipping is available for an additional cost.
Get it from The Grommet for $75+ (available in two sizes).
16. An Athena Club razor kit so they can finally move on from that old razor they continue to use because "it still shaves!" No...it doesn't. Really. Reviewers swear by the length of time these razors last and how they don't get burns or nicks thanks to the curve-hugging handle.
17. Reusable K Cups that will inevitably save them so much cold hard cash *and* reduce plastic waste from disposable cups. BTW, they're also compatible with all Keurig machines!
18. A Hello Fresh subscription gift card because they've spent their entire lives cooking for you — don't you think they deserve a break? This service sends you all of the fresh ingredients you need to make the meal *and* in the exact quantities! Basically, no more food waste! Yay!
19. A matching pajama set to finally coordinate with their favorite thing in the entire world. No, not you. Their dog. Come on now.
Tella Couture is a small biz focusing on creating products you can share with your favorite furry companion.
Shipping info: They offer a $10 flat rate shipping in the US and free shipping with orders over $100. Parcels will be delivered 2–4 business days after order is placed.
Get the set from Tella Couture for $83 (available in human sizes XS–XL and pet sizes S–4XL).
20. A marble rolling pin for an ultra sleek upgrade to the ol' rusty one that's been hanging on for dear life on their counter. This one's even got a wooden crate to keep it in place! Huzzah!
21. A solar charger that'll give you peace of mind knowing that your hike-loving mom is not going to run out of battery on their phone and get subsequently lost. This USB battery bank is compatible with most smartphones aaaand it's waterproof!
22. A cable knit throw to make their living room look unbelievably inviting *and* so they can have the perfect blanket to cozy up in while they catch up on their favorite show.
This throw is 50 x 60.
Crane and Canopy is a small business focusing on high quality bedding you'll want to dream in every single night.
Shipping info: Most orders are shipped from their warehouse via FedEx Ground/Home Delivery Service to arrive within 6–9 business days once your order ships from their warehouse. Shipping monogrammed items can take up to an extra 8 business days due to the personalized nature of the monogram. More info can be found here.
Get it from Crane & Canopy for $115.