1. An adult coloring book to fill out during your mental breaks to destress, recenter yourself, and bring a bit of fun to your mundane workday.
3. A rose-gold rechargeable electric lighter so you can easily light your new candle without having to deal with wasteful matches that create too much smoke.
This one is not only *so* pretty, but it's completely flameless. Also, it has a long stem so you can feel safe lighting even the last bit of candle wax remaining in the jar.
Promising review: "Works like a charm. I knew immediately that I needed it. I love candles and this is so much better than a match or lighter. It’s kept a charge for months. I use it several times a month." —dwhite3012
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in five colors).
4. A fidget toy because work can be stressful and anxiety-inducing and this toy can help distract you when you feel like you're spiraling under pressure. Basically me, just existing.
5. Noise-reducing earplugs that'll block background noise juuust enough so you can concentrate on work without that eerie "sound" you get from noise-cancelling headphones. You know the one. This is also perfect if you're sensitive to sounds!
6. A surprisingly effective essential oil stick infused with peppermint, spearmint, and lavender to ease those pesky migraine and tension headaches you get during the workday or because your cat won't stop meowing for treats. Oh, just me?
7. A PhoneSoap sanitizer because after the last year, we have definitely become very aware of germs and our phone is one of the biggest culprits. Flashback to me eating snacks while working, then touching my phone screen with my grubby fingers and *then* my laptop keyboard. Ugh.
8. A 20-oz. water bottle designed to make sure you're staying hydrated all day, something I need to work on. All you have to do is slide one of the colorful bands up each time you finish the water in a full bottle!
9. Or a personalized Disney Starbucks tumbler because it's been a long time since you've visited your happy place, so let's bring some of that magic everywhere you go, like while working from home.
10. A pack of adhesive cable clips that'll finally detangle that mess of cables you've been dealing with at your desk. Plus, you'll look super organized and put together, two things no one can ever call me, even with these.
11. A coffee mug warmer with three heat settings and an auto shutoff feature so you never have to worry about taking a sip of your coffee and realize it's gone cold. AKA the worst feeling ever.
12. Or a glass cup if you prefer to have iced coffee (or tea or matcha!) as your choice of caffeine.
Moontide Creations Co is a queer-owned small business based out of Holyoke, Massachusetts that specializes in glass cups with unique designs.
Promising review: "I bought this glass as a gift for my sister, and she absolutely LOVES it! She actually hides it from her roommates because she doesn't want anyone else to use it haha There was a slight issue with the shipping in the beginning, but Libby was so responsive and helpful - she really put my mind at ease, and was easily reachable up through delivery confirmation. Would absolutely buy from this shop again!" —Jessica Armbruster
13. An essential-oil diffuser to create a soothing environment that'll calm the mind from those never ending email notifications. It *also* functions as a humidifier.
It has two misting modes, continuous and intermittent, which will mist and pause for 30 seconds. It also has eight colors you can change it to to match your current mood or ambience. The best part? It will automatically shut off when it's out of water so you can sleep soundly knowing it won't break or cause any safety issues.
Don't forget to buy some essential oils so you can make your home smell nice!
Promising review: "This diffuser is amazing. Easy to control color/water output, small and compact, easy to clean, and outright beautiful. It's great for my apartment; I can finally cover up the totally-not-pot smell that the previous tenant so graciously left me. It's also great for setting up a romantic environment when the significant other comes over. Just a heads-up — if you have a dog, try not to diffuse tea tree oil, or do it in a place where the dog doesn't go. It's bad for their nervous system. I think it's the same with cats as well, but I'm not sure." —Amazon customer
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in five colors).
14. A desktop vacuum cleaner because we spend at least eight hours at our desks working (and snacking), which means crumbs happen. This mini vacuum will suck up all the crud, keeping the work station clean and ready to be used. Long story short, yes, you can go back to eating your Nature Valley bars with confidence.
Add two AA batteries for a cord-free experience! BTW, batteries will last 90 minutes, but you can always just plug the vacuum in and use it like that.
Promising review: "Holy geez where was this all my life? This is the perfect crumb catcher/sweeper for your table. Have little ones who leave toast crumbs everywhere? Or a husband who drops little bits of stuff? This will vacuum it all up and voilà, clean table! It’s a nice compact size and can pick up sizable crumbs easily. I’m gifting these for Xmas!" —Kestrel
Get it from Amazon for $12.98+ (available in two colors and five styles).