We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A container of The Pink Stuff cleaning paste that'll clean practically anything. No really. Marks on the walls? Sure. Dirty stove? Obviously! Grimy bathtub? Duh. The Pink Stuff has your back.
This vegan paste will remove stains from stoves, kitchen floors, metal, ceramics, porcelain, marble, wood, silverware, jewelry, glass shower doors, fiberglass doors, glass stove tops, countertops, toilets, sinks, bathtubs, car wheels, stainless steel, and so much more! Whew!
Promising review: "Since moving into this apartment I have gradually come to hate this tub because of the water stains I have tried every product on the market including crazy things from the internet like Coca-Cola, vinegar you name it..this stuff with a couple of swipes/scrubs and a toothbrush for the textured areas completely cleaned my tub in a way that I can only tell you excited me to the core of my being. All I can tell you is buy it and I wish you the best!" —Michelle
Get it from Amazon for $5.97+ (available in larger sizes).
2. A Korean exfoliating mitt to scrub away any stubborn dead skin with the utmost ~ease~. You can rub it on your legs, feed, shoulders, and watch all those little flakes fall right off! Psst! This is also great to help remove self tanner!
Seraphic Skincare is a small business specializing on exfoliating products and tools that are natural, reusable, and affordable.
Promising review: "Right out of the box I could tell these mitts were going to be exactly what I needed. Excellent quality and easy to use! I’ve tried them twice already and my skin is now incredibly smooth! After I scrubbed my arm, I looked at the mitt and saw it was covered with dead skin cells. I’ll be buying more of these as gifts for girlfriends (in a fun spa gift basket)!" —Danielle Gill
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in a two-pack).
3. Reusable silicone straws for guzzling down your favorite iced coffee with *sustainability* in mind. You know what makes these really cool though? Snap closures! This means you can open the straws in half to ensure you got all the gunk out! Just give 'em a good wipe down. No more "cleaning" brushes required.
Promising review: "I never thought I’d be writing a review for straws, but here we are. These are FANTASTIC. I try to be as eco-friendly as possible but was ready to give up. I’ve tried metal straws, but they are tough to clean, and I don’t love metal against my teeth. I’ve tried other reusable plastic and silicone options, but they don’t work for thicker drinks like smoothies. These actually address all of my issues. I’ve used them for thick smoothies that I drink daily and just for other everyday drinks like water. They couldn’t be easier to snap open and clean, dry, then easily snap back into shape to use again." —M. Alexandra
Get a box of eight from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in five colors).
4. An ice cream pint cozy that'll make eating your favorite frozen dessert *that* much warmer. 🥶
I have been using this cover every time I whip out one of my ice cream pints and it had made it so much more enjoyable to consume! I love that my hands stay warm *and* dry and it also doesn't get condensation all over the couch or table when I place it down. They come in a bunch of cute colors, but I went with a neutral beige.
Berkshire Yarn Works is a Black woman-owned small business based out of the Massachusetts that specializes in creating handmade cozy products for you and your home.
5. A fabric defuzzer so you can make your old furniture look brand new by removing all those unwanted fuzzies! Bonus: you can also do clothing!
Promising review: "Okay, I don’t normally rave about things like this. I bought this on a whim in a last attempt to save my favorite duvet cover. The pills had gotten to the point where it was seriously uncomfortable to sleep with them getting all up in my leg space. I thought I was going to have to get a new duvet cover entirely. Along came this lil' baby. Not only is my duvet cover basically brand new, but I have found a new hobby. I’m depilling everything. Sweatshirts, leggings, blankets, socks, anything that looks like it needs some love. It does the job quickly and leaves everything looking fresh. Hi, I’m obsessed. I can’t stop. I should send this back. I’ve started asking if my neighbors need anything depilled. I’m going to buy one of these for everyone in my life. Everyone needs to own this. Take it away from me." —Sydney Jensen
Get it from Amazon for $11.39+ (available in two styles and six colors).
6. A portable car vacuum that conveniently plugs right into your car to clean up messes quickly, keeping the car clean and *you* stress-free.
When I tell you that I use this product often, I mean it. It's so easy to plug in, vacuum dirt from the floor or seat, and put it away. It comes with three different attachments and an extra filter! My tip is to use the brush attachment for everything, as it will kick the dirt off the carpet fibers, making it easier to suction.
Promising review: "I'm glad to have such great stuff in my car. Yes, it is not as powerful as my vacuum cleaner in the house. However, it cleaned out all the garbage which I accumulated over the past autumn and winter in the car. At the end of October, my husband and I went to the ocean, and as we tried to be neat — the sand was still in the car. Finally, I got rid of it! Now my beauty again is clean, as on the first day, when I bought her!" —Julia Bright
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in three colors).
7. A makeup brush shampoo because you use your brushes every day and your face deserves clean products. Bonus: It's cruelty-free *and* vegan!
This bad boy is hypoallergenic, water-based, plant-based, *and* dermatologist tested.
Promising review: "This cleanser is great! It fully removes all makeup from the brushes without leaving them feeling beat up (I'm not the most gentle when it comes to cleaning brushes). I use a thick foundation that soaks heavily into the bristles, but this removed it all. At first I thought it was a bit thin, but after using it, a little bit goes a long way. It has a nice lather, but very nicely and easily rinses out. I use this with the MelodySusie Big Size Brush Cleaner scrubby from Amazon. I was able to clean my brushes much faster than normal, and I feel more confident that I got all the makeup off the bristles. This has a very slight (not strong at all) scent of grapefruit. It's refreshing without me having to worry about it irritating my face or leaving a fragrance left on my brushes." —Kryssy
Get it from Amazon for $5.99.
8. A dual-layered antimicrobial toothbrush with ultra thin bristles that will help get deep into the creases between your gums and teeth. It won't completely replace a floss, but it's pretty damn close!
Growing up, I was the absolute worst at flossing and brushing my teeth. It was so bad, I ended up developing periodontitis, which is inflammation of the gums caused by a build up of bacteria. It causes your gums to separate and recede from your teeth. It's pretty bad. Well, now I obviously go to the dentist regularly, but still struggle to floss my teeth at often as I should. These toothbrushes are such a game changer for me! The bristles at the tip are sooo tiny, I can literally feel them cleaning between my teeth. My gums get red easily if I don't floss enough, and ever since I started using this twice a day, they're no longer red! They look so healthy and I truly feel like I'm actually getting a good cleaning, compared to other manual toothbrushes. It's gentle enough for my sensitive gums, but gets in deep to prevent plaque. I'm obsessed!
Mouthwatchers is a small business that specializes in making antimicrobial toothbrushes for an ultra-clean feeling!
Promising review: "I was intrigued by this toothbrush, so I thought I’d order one. Wow, it really lived up to what it said. After just 2 days, using it four times, I was sold! I have been using an electric brush for probably 20 years. This toothbrush made my teeth feel cleaner. Weird right? A toothbrush is a toothbrush. Think again. It’s the combination of the two lengths of the bristles and the softness. I was so happy with how clean my teeth felt, I ordered two more brushes after the second day. I don’t want to be caught without it. My only advice is to not get carried away really scrubbing. I did, and it made my gums sore. Once I took easy, it’s been absolutely great. I will use my electric toothbrush some, but once it breaks, no more electric, then it will only be this toothbrush." —Skippy
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $9.90.
9. A multi-plug outlet for when you only have one measly outlet in your little office corner, but have a ton of electronics you use daily.
Promising review: "I was constantly having to unplug something in my kitchen to make room for charging my iPhone or watch or using the slow cooker or any of the other half-dozen things I wanted to use at the most convenient spot in the house...the kitchen counter. My 140-year-old house has a distinct shortage of outlets in the kitchen, so this product looked like a good option. It exceeded my expectations and has made my electronic life much simpler. Features that I love other than the excellent number of outlet options it gives are that it screws into place (so it doesn’t pull out of the outlet when you try to unplug something), the versatility of having the USB ports, and the light feature that I appreciate a stupid amount. Yeah, the light switch is right next to it on the wall, but who wants to flip on a light just to plug something in? So basically the price was great, it arrived quickly, and it looks nice. I have a cordless phone plugged in, plus an Echo Show, my Apple Watch charger, my iPad, and an iPhone plugged in with outlets to spare. I’ll run out of counter space before I run out of outlets." —HappyCarnivore
Get it from Amazon for $17.97+ (available in two styles).
10. A FURemover rubber broom that isn't *just* for those with shedding pets (but it works wonderfully for that!) — it's also great at pulling human hair out of the fibers in your rugs! We already know how much we shed, but you're about to be real surprised when you see the results. 👀
It works on all floor types, but is *especially* great on carpet. *And* it has a built-in squeegee great for cleaning up spills on hard surfaces.
Promising review: "This is the best broom ever. My parents own multiple and I just bought my first. It wasn't to clean up pet hair but to collect my own hair, as I shed uncontrollably. The hair ball that formed after sweeping my living room carpet would make you think I should be bald. It was gross but glorious. Everyone should own one." —Michelle K. Tulcan
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
11. A pre-mixed multi-fabric cleaner you can easily spray on anything that's looking a bit musty-crusty. It works great on curtains, mattresses, couches, and even car upholstery.
Please note: it is NOT suitable for velvet, leather, vinyl, or silk!
Promising review: “I just got a brand-new mattress and my cat got locked in my room and peed on my mattress in two places, leaving two big yellow SMELLY stains! I was worried about finding a product that would be OK on my pillow top mattress. I was skeptical at first with the product being so cheap but the reviews had me sold! I sprayed it on my mattress liberally and waited five minutes as instructed. It says to blot but with my stains I scrubbed and was amazed when the stain started to disappear. I repeated one time and I honestly can’t locate where the stains used to be! Super impressed! Like others I also really appreciated the nice fragrance! Didn’t smell like chemicals at all!” —Hailey Brown
Get it from Amazon for $4.32.
12. A windshield cover to prevent *any* ice from getting on your glass in the winter since you definitely don't have time for any of that when you need to rush to work.
The shield cover is made with straps that hang down and attach to your car's wheels for a secure and tight fit. This keeps snow/wind/and frost from building up under the cover!
Promising review: "This is the best thing I could have ever bought! I bought one for myself, my mom, and my sister. New England just got slammed with a nor'easter, and let me tell you...this thing works! It only took about five minutes to put on my car, and like five seconds to get it off this morning. No snow or ice anywhere on the wiper well or windshield. I highly recommend this!" —Shelley
Get it from Amazon for $26.95 (available in two sizes).
13. A rotating LED desk light you can effortlessly attach to your desk (or basically any space that desperately needs more light). It's USB-rechargeable, rotates, has brightness and warmth settings, *and* a built-in magnet. You can even pull it off the base and use it as a flashlight! What can't it do?!
Promising review: "This light is everything — it is effortless to use and very lightweight. The touch buttons offer temperature choice and brightness variations. I like how it detaches from its magnetic base so you can use it like a flashlight. Very versatile as it can be attached anywhere using self-adhesive tape. Plan to purchase more for my home." —Shari Hoo
Get it from Amazon for $27.49.
14. An essential-oil diffuser to create a soothing environment that'll calm the mind from those never ending email notifications. It *also* functions as a humidifier.
It has two misting modes, continuous and intermittent, which will mist and pause for 30 seconds. It also has eight colors you can change it to to match your current mood or ambience. The best part? It will automatically shut off when it's out of water so you can sleep soundly knowing it won't break or cause any safety issues.
Don't forget to buy some essential oils so you can make your home smell nice!
Promising review: "This diffuser is amazing. Easy to control color/water output, small and compact, easy to clean, and outright beautiful. It's great for my apartment; I can finally cover up the totally-not-pot smell that the previous tenant so graciously left me. It's also great for setting up a romantic environment when the significant other comes over. Just a heads-up — if you have a dog, try not to diffuse tea tree oil, or do it in a place where the dog doesn't go. It's bad for their nervous system. I think it's the same with cats as well, but I'm not sure." —Amazon customer
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in five colors).
15. A heatless silky curling rod headband so you can go to sleep and literally wake up with salon-quality waves without paying $$$ for a fancy blowout. Simply split your hair in two, place the headband on the top of your head, and wrap each side around, taking bits and pieces each time. You can find tutorials on Youtube to help or follow the instructions that come with it!
Each set comes with a curling rod, two hair scrunchies, a claw hair clip, and two duckbill hair clips to set it in place. These work best if you roll them with damp hair!
Promising review: "Before purchasing, I’d seen a lot of reviews and tutorials on TikTok showing the results. My hair is thick, coarse, and naturally wavy, so I figured this might be a good alternative to rollers that are time-consuming to put in, difficult to sleep in, and ultimately not worth it. And MAN was I right to be hopeful. Wrap pieces of damp hair around it before bed, the tighter the wrap, the tighter the curl. Easy to sleep in since there’s nothing on the back of your head, and my curls are BOUNCY the next morning. My only complaint is that it doesn’t help give any top-volume, but that's nothing some teasing can’t fix. 10/10. I’ll never go back to a curling iron." —Mariah
Get it from Amazon for $9.98+ (available in 15 colors).
16. A Lovoir Winged Eyeliner Stamp because creating the perfect cat-eye is just way too daunting when you already don't want to spend too much time doing a full face of makeup. One side of this pen has a perfectly shaped wing you simply stamp where you want it on your eye. The other side is a brush pen, so you can easily complete the look. I have been using these for months, and it's the fastest cat-eye I can create!
It's also waterproof & smudge-proof!
Promising review: "Someone recommended this product for me on TikTok, I was unsure of the quality because it was such a cheap price. I have cried and swam, and this stuff doesn’t come off easy! It’s great. Not to mention it lasts a long time! I am happy with this brand." —Shay Lastowski
Get it from Amazon for $14.98 (available in three sizes).
17. Miracle-Gro indoor plant food spike for when you've always wanted a green thumb but just need a *little* bit of help...for your plant's sake. Just stick these babies into your plant pot every few weeks to keep your plant friends alive and healthy!
Each spike can be used for 30–60 days, depending on the season.
Promising review: "I always kill my plants but I decided to try again. I just bought five houseplants, and three of them were marked down because they were looking pretty puny. Since I tend to kill them anyway, I figured I would give them a try and save some money. I put one of these spikes in each plant and they all looked so much healthier and happier after just a couple days. I also added one spike to the only houseplant that I've had for years without killing (I was beginning to think it was artificial) the leaves looked healthier almost immediately. I'm very happy with this product and it was a great price." —victoria
18. A pumice stone to remove stains, hard water rings, lime scale, and rust buildup on even the ickiest of toilets.
Promising review: "I have a 19-year-old master bathroom toilet that had accumulated some nasty stains over time that regular toilet brushes and cleaning products just would not remove. I decided to try this pumice stone, figuring that the worst that could happen would be that it scratched the porcelain and I'd have to replace the toilet. Which was what I would have had to have done anyway if I couldn't get the disgusting stains out. The pumice stone worked like a charm! Given the nature and severity of the stains, it required some elbow grease, but 10 minutes later I have a new-looking bowl, and I see no signs of scratching. I am very happy with this purchase — well worth the very low price!" —Happy Retiree
Get it from Amazon for $11.99+ (also available in multipacks).
19. A desktop vacuum cleaner because we spend at least eight hours at our desks working (and snacking), which means crumbs happen. This mini vacuum will suck up all the crud, keeping the work station clean and ready to be used. Long story short, yes, you can go back to eating your Nature Valley bars with confidence.
Add two AA batteries for a cord-free experience! BTW, batteries will last 90 minutes, but you can always just plug the vacuum in and use it like that.
Promising review: "Holy geez where was this all my life? This is the perfect crumb catcher/sweeper for your table. Have little ones who leave toast crumbs everywhere? Or a husband who drops little bits of stuff? This will vacuum it all up and voilà, clean table! It’s a nice compact size and can pick up sizable crumbs easily. I’m gifting these for Xmas!" —