We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A rope basket so you can store extra blankets, pillows or even your fur baby's toys so they're not laying all over the house. Some reviewers even use it for their plants!
Promising review: "I love this basket. We use it to store the living room throw blankets and pillows rather than having them pile up on the couch. It fits a lot, and the quality is good, not cheap looking/feeling. I can tell it's the type of product that will last a long time. I would definitely consider buying from this brand again. The very minor downside is that it comes with a big crease from the way it's packaged, but I'm sure it'll go away after some time — no biggie." —DHz
Get it from Amazon for $24.49+ (available in five styles).
2. A set of floating shelves to take advantage of the empty space on your walls and show off your favorite trinkets while simultaneously making your home look more lived-in.
Includes all the necessary hardware to install in your home!
Promising review: "I've been looking everywhere for shelves like these but have had no luck. Anything I found was either too big or over $100. These are fantastic. They go perfectly in my bathroom and allow me extra shelving for things I can't fit on the counter top. I'm buying another set or two for my living room. They're super easy to hang, especially if you have a drill." —Stephanie
Get the set of three from Amazon for $13.10+ (available in nine colors).
3. A set of two velvet throw pillow covers because the second you put these on your couch, you're going to feel like you stepped foot into Marie Antionette's suite.
These are just pillow covers, so don't forget the pillow inserts, if you need them.
Promising review: "I love these pillowcases! They are way nicer than I expected for the price. They are soft, wash well, and look more expensive than the price. I’m super happy with my purchase. I was kinda iffy on buying them, but I went ahead and did it because I knew I could return them if I didn’t like them, but I was actually pleasantly surprised." —Amanda
Get it from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in 12 sizes and 38 colors).
4. A set of five petite glass vases that'll add a delightful touch of color to your space while being unbelievably adorable.
5. Some sheer drapes so you can add greenery into your home without having to actually take care of any plants. Who needs the extra work? Not me.
Promising review: "I have extra tall windows in my sunroom. I decided to order ten of these panels because they were so inexpensive and because the print would add a nice touch to all the plants, white wicker, etc. I LOVE THE WAY THIS LOOKS IN A SUNROOM. The quality is what you would expect for the price, the print is great but the seams pucker slightly. But when I put the ten panels together, that all just worked together. My windows are now bright with leaves cascading down and the whole room is just fantastic because of these curtains." —Janice Briggs
Get them from Amazon for $11.16+ (available in three sizes and five colors).
6. A set of minimalist wood hooks to put your coats, umbrella, or bags on rather than just leaving them in a pile on a chair.
7. A bottom-shaped vase for when you want a *cheeky* conversation piece almost guaranteed to make people do a double-take. 🍑
Base Roots is a small business specializing in unique home decor to instantly upgrade your space.
Promising review: "Oh my gosh, THESE ARE SO CUTE!!!! I have one of each kind now, and they look so cute as statement pieces in my bathroom decor. Everyone who sees them gasps and wants to know where they came from. ♥️ I’m obsessed with both sides of the bottom half, I keep switching it around because they’re both so beautiful. They feel so expensive 🤭 and are sturdy. No drainage, but a nursery pot would fit inside if you wanted to use it for that, but honestly, my brain has been exploding with all the uses from them as they are. 😍What a deal for the price. 10/10 would recommend!!" —Amazon Customer
8. A double hand towel holder that'll make you and your guests feel like they've just stepped into a high-end spa. Who doesn't want to dry their hands around such luxury? Many reviewers also use it to display their jewelry!
Promising review: "I purchased this for hand towels in the bathroom. It's sturdy. It does not rust or show signs of it being cheap. It’s bigger than I expected and can easily fit four hand towels. It looks nice in the bathroom and looks way more expensive than what it was bought for. I have gotten compliments on it. I'm very glad I bought it and have recommended it to others." —Valerie P
Get it from Amazon for $18.12+ (available in three finishes).
9. An Oriental rug bath mat so you can effortlessly upgrade your bathroom from the typical bland rugs you've bought over the years and go for something more unique.
BuzzFeed writer Mallory Mower says this: "The old tile floors in my rental are looking a little grim, so I decided to layer rugs and cover up as much of the floor as I could (pictured above, right). I loved this bath mat so much I added it to the top of the pile! It absorbs moisture easily, is a cinch to clean in the laundry, and it's super soft. Plus it's dang good looking...but I might be biased."
Promising review: "This is a very cute little boho rug. It looks exactly as described and fit perfectly in my RV bathroom." —Toshi
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in four sizes).
11. A Baroque mirror that I'm honestly shocked is actually on Amazon, but it will immediately give your home ~all~ the chic vibes.
Promising review: "All I can say is woooow! This mirror is not only affordable, but the quality is amazing. It’s heavy and not cheap looking. The gold color is not so tacky, and it’s done just right. My main concern was receiving a broken mirror but the packaging was great and arrived in one piece. Don’t hesitate buying this gem, you need it!" —Celeste C
Get it from Amazon for $84.87+ (available in four sizes and four colors).
12. A wireless library light to highlight your ever-growing TBR list you haven't yet tackled but, hey, at least they look nice all lit up with these lamps. It has both warm and cool light settings, so it can easily work with your home.
This uses three AAA batteries and includes a remote that lets you set the light to different brightnesses and schedule a timer for 15, 30, 60, or 120 minutes.
Promising review: "For the price you can’t beat it. Super easy to install and lightweight. The gold had a slight orange tint to it, so be mindful of that. I actually just taped over the light and spray-painted ours with gold spray paint I had left over and then they were absolutely perfect." —Paris Seder
Get it from Amazon for $28.99 (available in three colors).
13. A rocket ship cat condo because most cat towers are not very cute or clash with your style, but this one is ~out of this world~.
Promising review: "This is the best modern cat tree on the market! It’s fun to look at, as opposed to the outdated carpeted trees. The rocket is a conversation starter and my cats loved it right when I set it up. The plush pads provided are perfect for them to snooze on and the hanging balls provide hours of entertainment. I’m so glad I bought this for my kitties to enjoy! The manufacturing quality on it is very good. I was really impressed with how perfect each piece was and the instructions were very clear to follow. It did take a little over an hour to set up on my own; another pair of hands would help expedite it! I can’t say enough great things about it! You won’t be sad that you purchased it!!" —Birgitta
Get it from Amazon for $184.99.
14. An abstract shower curtain to make your bathroom look like a literal art gallery every time you need to use it. You can even wrap it around a frame like the reviewer below for a fun conversation piece!
Promising review: "I purchased this shower curtain for my new apartment and I am in love with it. I think my plans for this bathroom were all over the place. I wanted minimalist, boho chic, but also wanted to incorporate enough color. I think this is a great balance. I will say that it looks way more pink in the photo but it’s actually a pale peach color. It paired well with my light wooden shelves and sink cabinet. I paired it with pink bath mats for the soft boho aesthetic. It’s water resistant and it’s not see through. The material appears to be thick enough for a shower curtain and looks like really good quality." —Ines
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in three sizes).
15. An antique decorative mirror tray so you have the prettiest place to leave your keys and wallet and won't have to ever worry about losing them again.
Promising review: "I’ve been on the hunt for a vanity tray, but they’re all so pricy. Not going to lie, when I saw this I was like 'no way this is going to be that nice for that price.' I can let you know I happily was surprised! It’s perfect! I want every color now!" —xxitsjess69
Get it from Amazon for $13.99 (available in three colors).
16. A compact toilet brush holder because upgrading your home doesn't have to take a lot of work — a simple toilet brush swap and your bathroom looks brand-new!
18. An iridescent mini shelf with six different levels perfect for storing your eyeglasses, skincare, makeup, nail polish — truly anything!
19. A geometric hippo candy dish that'll be a sweet addition to your home and probably a big hit with guests.
Promising review: "Oh man, my husband loves this! He's really into modern looking things. I bought this as a birthday present to go in his home office. He uses it to hold his wallet and phone when he comes in, but it could obviously hold different things or simply be decoration only. It's somehow even better in person. Well-made, doesn't feel cheap at all. I'm super satisfied." —Tiffanie
Get it from Amazon for $46.98 (available in three colors).
20. An origami chandelier kit for a unique piece of decor to hang from your ceiling.
Vasili Lights is an Amsterdam-based small business that specializes in handcrafted lighting fixtures; including DIY lamp kits!
Promising review: "We purchased the octopus in teal, and it's beautiful. It was easier than I thought it would be to put together...we did it over morning coffee 😊 it's now hanging in my daughter's room 💜" —Alison