30 Holiday Gifts For Almost Everyone — And I Mean Almost Everyone — On Your List
Deck the halls because everyone's about to be really happy with their gifts this year.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
What a year! The holidays are finally here! And while we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time, shipping times are especially tricky this year, so we suggest shopping as early as you can.
Stock and shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for when you need it.
1. An Amazon gift card because sometimes you have that *one* person who genuinely doesn't want anything. Gift cards were basically created for them.
3. A pack of stickers, perfect for any fans of The Office *and* also fans of putting quirky stickers on every surface they own.
5. A colorful bath bomb set that'll make their Self Care Sunday bathtime that much more relaxing. ~ahh~
6. A six-piece vanity set for that person in your life who just binge-watched The Home Edit and now are obsessed with the idea of organizing their entire home.
7. A mermaid bookmark to not only mark where they left off, but to also show off their love for all things mythical and fantastical.
8. A pair of crew socks that honestly just speak to me (and probably your introvert friend) on a physical, mental, and emotional level.
9. A handheld milk frother so they can make the coffee they make at home taste like they've just stepped foot into an artisanal coffee shop.
10. A ticket keepsake box because they're always keeping little memorabilia from all the times you've hung out, and they'll finally have the perfect place to display them.
11. Simple hoops that'll immediately elevate their looks without having to put *any* more effort into their outfit of the day.
12. An attachable wine aerator that has a large aerating chamber and air intake system to infuse your wine with the ~OPTIMAL~ amount of oxygen, all without having to pour your wine into a separate aerator.
13. Touchscreen leather gloves with a cashmere and wool blend lining in the inside to make them super warm while still looking sleek and chic.
14. A sushi roll-inspired pack of socks because every time you suggest getting take-out, they *always* request sushi night.
15. A dishwasher-safe cold-brew maker because why leave the house and drive to a coffee shop when they can have barista-style cold brew right at home?
16. A bottomless wineglass that'll probably cause a few giggles and eye-rolls when they see it, but don't be surprised when you catch them actually using it.
17. A burrito blanket that combines their two favorite things: being cozy on the couch and also burritos.
18. The New York Times Best of the Week Series: Monday Crosswords book because hasn't everyone thought once in their life how much they'd love to be able to just do these for fun?
19. A Birthdate Candle to add a bit of ambience to their cozy home, since they (happily) spend all their time there, while paying homage to the best day of the year: my birthday. OK, fine. *Their* birthday.
20. And a rose-gold rechargeable electric lighter to replace those disposable matchsticks they keep having to run out to buy more of and ugh, who wants to do that when they can stay at ✨ home ✨ ?
22. A gel nail polish kit that will create beautiful salon-quality nails right in the comfort of their own home.
23. A coffee mug warmer with three heat settings and an auto-shutoff feature so they never have to worry about taking a sip of their coffee and realize it's gone cold while they've found *the* perfect spot on the couch. AKA the worst feeling ever.
24. A bathtub tray that'll supply them with the perfect surface to watch movies on their iPad, tackle their TBR list, or to just have a place to put their wine glass.
25. A sleeping eye mask with built-in Bluetooth headphones that will allow them to listen to their favorite sleep sounds with no disruptions, like their partner's snoring.
26. A migraine stick infused with peppermint, spearmint, and lavender to ease those pesky migraine and tension headaches they get during the workday or because their cat won't stop meowing for treats. Oh, just me?
27. A lip balm holder keychain because 'tis the season of incredibly dry skin and unbelievably chapped lips.
28. A set of cat pens so they can ever-so-smoothly write all of their notes while putting a smile on their face every time they look down at the adorable little cat smiling back at them.
29. A tea sampler with some quirky names like Part Of This Nutritious Breakfast Tea or Nocturnal Joyride Chamomile Tea. Aren't they so fun?!
30. And finally, a Filtrete air purifier that will help significantly reduce allergens in their home like pet hair, dander, and dust. This true HEPA filter sucks up bacteria- and odor-filled particles to improve the air quality, so their home can finally feel clean everyday. My fiancé is allergic to cats and this purifier has helped with his allergies so much!
It cleans a room up to 250 square feet and has a timer and built-in replacement indicator to tell you when to replace its (included) filters.
Promising review: "I’m obsessed with this! Definitely worth the money! I have three large shedding dogs and this has decreased the amount of dander, smell, and hair in my home! I just cleaned my house and I could notice a huge difference in dust!" —Kayla Hastie
Get it from Amazon for $120.22.