Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are tricky and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A mystical jigsaw puzzle that's perfect for anyone who loves puzzles, but also likes something with just a little bit of ✨ magic ✨. What do I mean? Well, there's a fun surprise when you get to the last puzzle piece. 👀
2. An extra large blanket for when they absolutely *hate* sharing and running out of fabric to keep themselves cozy on the couch. This blanket is a whopping 10 FEET by 10 FEET. Like what?!
I originally had this blanket in brown and my sister in law loved it so much she kept it to herself. So, I ended up getting it again in the Camel color and I am truly obsessed. It really is absolutely enormous! It covers both me and my husband with extra blanket in between. It is *SO* freaking cozy and soft. Also, because there's so much fabric, it's kind of heavy, which is great as a weighted blanket! By the way, one of our cats threw up on it, and I was super stressed about putting it in the washer, but it fit perfectly and washed with no problem!
Big Blanket Co is a small business that specializes in, you guessed it, selling the world's biggest blanket!
Promising review: "I got this for my husband who is always cold and always complains about our small throw blankets. When I say this thing can easily, and with blanket to spare, cover my entire sprawled out family of 5, that’s no exaggeration! It’s also SUPER soft and cozy. One thing to note is it is VERY heavy - as in I have trouble picking it all up and folding it is a challenge. Lol but I hardly fold it anyway and being that large and cozy it can’t be light, so I don’t have a problem with it. 10/10 would recommend and such a great gift!" —Andrea Gray
Get it from Amazon for $159+ (available in 15 colors).
3. A gel nail polish kit that will create beautiful salon-quality nails right in the comfort of their own home.
4. A Baby Yoda night-light for any Star Wars fan who also ~really~ loves to see when they're trying to pee late at night without turning on the overhead lamp.
5. An ice cream pint cozy that'll make eating their favorite frozen dessert *that* much warmer. 🥶
I have been using this cover every time I whip out one of my ice cream pints and it had made it so much more enjoyable to consume! I love that my hands stay warm *and* dry and it also doesn't get condensation all over the couch or table when I place it down. They come in a bunch of cute colors, but I went with a neutral beige.
Berkshire Yarn Works is a Black woman-owned small business based in Massachusetts that specializes in creating handmade cozy products for you and your home.
Shipping info: Shipping can take one to two weeks!
6. A sunrise simulation alarm clock because waking up with the sun (even on the darkest fall and winter days) can really put a pep in their step to be super productive before work.
This alarm clock allows you to set multiple alarms (one for weekdays and another for weekends or one for you and another for your spouse). You can choose from seven natural sounds, and the wake-up light has seven different colors and 20 levels of warm light. Basically, it can be customized just how you want it!
Promising review: "When the days get shorter in late summer/early fall, I struggle to wake up in the dark. And then I feel sleepy when I drive home in the dark but am then wide awake at bedtime. It’s a vicious cycle that spirals into seasonal depression. The last few years I’ve been experimenting with “happy lights”. At first they did nothing. Turns out that was because I didn’t start early enough in the season. (Starting in January doesn’t help… but starting in Sept/Oct does). Last week I started noticing my sleep issues were starting but I couldn’t find my normal light. And I found the best option on Amazon! I can set the wake up time and how long the light eases into max brightness (and I can set how bright the max level is). And I pop awake about 10 minutes into the “sunrise” cycle. It has a sunset cycle and you can determine how long it takes to go from bright to dark. I’ve tried 90 and 120 minutes which great success!" —Kris J.
Get it from Amazon for $39.98+ (available in two styles).
7. A rechargeable hand warmer to keep their hands toasty warm when gloves just don't cut it. When they're walking to work or running errands, the cold temperature will only get worse and this will keep those fingers from getting numb.
It has three levels of temperatures: 95–107 degrees F, 104–118 degrees F, and 118–131 degrees F.
Promising reviews: "Very useful! I use this on slow days during work when I have to wait for customers to walk in and it’s cold inside. Always have it on me during fall/winter season." —Deissy
"This hand warmer is amazing! My hands are constantly cold and I've tried all sorts of products to help keep them warm but nothing has worked until now. I charge the hand warmer every night with a standard USB charger and the next day, I have hours of warmth. The three temperature settings are very helpful. I use the highest setting when I'm outdoors for long periods of time and the lower settings when I'm indoors (e.g. sitting at my desk or in a cold movie theater). I've already given hand warmers as gifts to several cold-handed friends and family members and they're loving it as well." —RK
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in 13 colors and packs of two).
8. An unbelievably cool Lego treehouse kit that'll bring the kid back in any adult who loves to build things. This bad boy comes with over 3,000 pieces *and* even comes with fall-themed leaves to switch up your tree for the season!
9. Wireless Bluetooth earbuds with 80,000+ reviews (!!!) so they can work out, work, relax, or just enjoy some peace in their hectic lives. They're sweat-proof, block noise, last up to four hours on a single charge (the case itself has 14 hours of charging time), ~and~ are affordable!
11. A BuzzFeed's Tasty ceramic cookware set so they have something they can use to cook all the recipes from those new cookbooks you're gifting them too!
13. A water-resistant Amazfit Band 5 Fitness Tracker that'll monitor their steps, sleep, blood oxygen, *and* heart rate! It has Alexa built-in, a 15-day battery life, and music controls! Huzzah!
16. A Perfect Pot designed to be basically the only pot they'll need to own. They can boil, roast, braise, bake, crisp, *and* even steam with it! What can't they make?!
17. A pack of beautiful Cleverfy Aromatherapy Shower Steamers if they don't have the luxury of owning a bath, but still want that "bath bomb" experience.
18. A classic PlayStation console for the nostalgic gamer, complete with 20 games, two wired controllers, a virtual memory card, *and* an HDMI cable.
19. A dazzling pair of dangling earrings that'll add a little extra twinkle to their outfit every time they put them on. The fact that it dangles from the *back* of the ear makes this piece so unique!
20. A subscription to Rosetta Stone — an immersive learning experience for anyone who has been aching to learn a new language but a certain, ahem, owl friend just doesn't quite cut it.
What they'll get: They'll get to learn a new language by going through an immersive experience crafted by real linguists rather than crowd-sourced flashcards. They'll also have access to a suite of helpful tools that'll set them up to succeed in real-world conversations.
Shipping info: Select an e-delivery date at checkout.
Get it from Rosetta Stone starting at $29.99/three month subscription (there are 25 languages available).