Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. Adidas Grand Court sneakers so you can be comfortable *and* stylish every time you wear these bad boys. "Am I cool yet?" —me, to Gen Z.
2. Scalloped ballet flats, because regular ballet flats are boring. The trim on these adds a little unique touch and the semi-pointed toe elongates your leg. AKA the perfect ballet flat.
3. Classic Superga sneakers because there is truly nothing more basic (in the best way) and timeless than a crisp pair of white sneakers. They go with literally ~every~ outfit.
Promising review: "I walked all over NYC for 12 hours in these and they were some comfortable! Not only that they are super cute (cuter and fit better than classic Keds). I have wide feet and they are very comfortable." —Sassy Sparky
Price: $32.83+ (available in sizes 5–14 and 12 colors)
Psst: This item is included in Prime Wardrobe, so you can give it a trial run if you're a member!
4. Wedge sandals so comfortable, you'll wear them all the time. Errands? Duh. Day dates? You know it! To bed? Probably.
5. Strappy pumps to twirl around in all summer long. The straps in the front provide much needed support so you don't have to worry about sliding around in your heels all day.
6. Colombia hiking boots that are waterproof, lightweight, *and* have advanced traction rubber soles to handle any kind of terrain you put in their path.
7. Slip-on loafers you can style with just about any outfit imaginable. Plus, the fact that they're slip-on makes them so easy to just, well, slip right on and head on to your next appointment.
8. Pointed toe flats that are perfect for a more minimal style and with 17 colors, you'll basically end up buying one for every day of the week.
9. Chunky white sneakers because one, they're so ridiculously comfy, and two, they're unbelievably cute. Pair these bad boys with mom jeans, a crop top, and your favorite tote bag. *chef's kiss* Perfect.
I brought only these shoes on my Disney vacation with my husband and they were perfectly comfortable! I wore them for a week straight, four Disney parks, Universal *and* Islands of Adventure! I got zero blisters and felt completely fine the entire time!
Promising review: "I love these shoes! They are so comfortable and so cute! The chunkiness some how makes your feet look smaller so I’m not complaining!" —Karis Gittleson
Price: $49.99+ (available in sizes 6-13 and three colors)