- imreallyamermaid "15 Black Women At Afropunk On What It..."
- imreallyamermaid "Here Are The Best Places To Buy Your ..."
Response to What Black Characters Have Inspired You?:
Back before Raven Symoné lost her entire damn mind, she was my queen. Her fashion, friendships, and home life were everything I wanted in my life.
- imreallyamermaid "Here's How To Make The Only Birthday ..."
- imreallyamermaid "23 Online Stores You Still Have Time ..."
- imreallyamermaid "19 Things That Mean Something Complet..."
- imreallyamermaid "Your New Favorite Blueberry Pancake R..."
- imreallyamermaid "Easy Microwave Cheesecake You Should Try"
When I have long box braids in I always get the question “Do you have to do your braids every morning?” ……….are you serious..???
- imreallyamermaid "11 Valentine's Day Cards To Send To Y..."
- imreallyamermaid "27 Easy Dessert Dips That Anyone Can ..."
- imreallyamermaid "26 Of The Best Places To Buy Mid-Cent..."
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory is full if these moments for childhood me. The creepy boat montage, the bubbles that sent them to the fan, and the fact the kids weren’t seen again was all the stuff of nightmares.
My mom had a gorgeous gown from college that she wore on a date with my dad. It fit perfectly so I didn’t have to spend money on alterations and can now become a tradition in my family.