1. Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
Finally your family is gone! Now it’s time to have a little you-time.
2. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
There’s nothing better than feeling like a kid again with a game of Wizard’s chess.
3. Bad Santa
Didn’t get everything you want? Neither did this guy. Celebrate your sadness.
If you find yourself still sitting at home, grab your dad that you don’t really talk to much and enjoy this recent classic.
5. A Christmas Story
In the incredible off-chance you happened to miss the 24-hour marathon on TV, now’s the best time to watch it!
6. Just Friends
In case you haven’t quite “scored” that certain someone, call them over and watch this. Hopefully they’ll get the message. Or they’ll think you’re a creep. 50/50 odds.
7. How The Grinch Stole Christmas
Didn’t get that iPhone you’ve been asking for since December 26, 2010? Yeah, sucks to suck.
8. It’s A Wonderful Life
Be grateful, you sons of bitches!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.