First things first: Press "play" here so you have the best ever soundtrack to read this post to.
Is your heart racing yet? Good. Let's begin an emotional journey.
1. All '90s kids remember Samurai Jack as the amazing katana-wielding warrior that he was.
2. But for some of us, he did more than just fight sci-fi villains and evil.
3. He awakened some ~feelings~.
4. You saw him fight Aku in the first episode and there was no going back.
5. He used to do THE most badass shit on the daily.
6. You couldn't wait for other crap cartoons to get off the TV so you could watch your favourite samurai.
7. Even if you didn't previously like action-based toons, you fell in love.
8. Remember when he suited up and looked as sharp as a sword?
9. Or suited down by casually ripping his clothes to shreds, goddamn.
10. And it happened rather often, thank the sweet lawd.
11. I mean even Aku couldn't resist looking at him.
12. Jack wore heels for the first time and rocked them better than you ever could.
Legs for centuries.