We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Amazon has a list of cool products called “Movers and Shakers” which is a collection of stuff that's basically ~trending~.
This week, we tried our best to include Amazon products someone who isn't a pro at beauty, makeup, and hair might like. This list includes everything, from easy nail paint removing products, to quick makeup brush cleaners. There are also non-makeup things like a spray-on cleanser and a hair oil that makes application a breeze. Most items are also very affordable along with being efficient!
1. This little silicone "brush egg" for quickly cleaning out the last remains of makeup from your makeup brushes ( ₹199).
2. This no-sharpening-required kajal pencil, which claims to be smudge and waterproof, and will last up to 12 hours on your eyes (₹135).
3. This spray-on rose face cleanser that leaves your skin refreshed and dirt-free (₹72).
4. These fruity-smelling nail polish removal pads that'll save you a tonne of hassle and not leave your nails dry and brittle (₹80).
5. This complexion sponge that will make tricky foundation application a damn breeze (₹220).
6. This finger separator, for those of us who are too clumsy and always smudge nail paint while applying it (₹135).
7. This super convenient foam-tip pen eyeliner that you won't have to dip in a little bottle or jar (₹419).
8. This hair fall fighting oil with a comb attached to the bottle so you don't create a mess applying it (₹302).
9. This complete nail art set that'll have you designing like a pro in no time (₹449).
10. This hairstyling accessory set which will ensure you have to put literally the lowest effort to get the cutest hairstyles (₹299).
Most Promising Review: There are actually 11 pieces in total. All I can say is it's AWESOME. It is a total value for money. The donuts are an absolute charm to use. I tried it on my mum’s hair and had a beautifully gorgeous bun made in barely five minutes. My hair is quite long and very heavy/thick, so its quite a task for me to use the chignon because my arms get tired, but it's really quite cool and super easy to use on some one who has mid-length hair.
Get it here.
11. These ~bendy~ hair curlers for someone who really cannot handle adult style rollers (₹173).
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.