11 Perfect Products For People Bad At Makeup, Beauty, And Hair
Everything for your amateur hour needs.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Amazon has a list of cool products called “Movers and Shakers” which is a collection of stuff that's basically ~trending~.
This week, we tried our best to include Amazon products someone who isn't a pro at beauty, makeup, and hair might like. This list includes everything, from easy nail paint removing products, to quick makeup brush cleaners. There are also non-makeup things like a spray-on cleanser and a hair oil that makes application a breeze. Most items are also very affordable along with being efficient!
1. This little silicone "brush egg" for quickly cleaning out the last remains of makeup from your makeup brushes ( ₹199).
2. This no-sharpening-required kajal pencil, which claims to be smudge and waterproof, and will last up to 12 hours on your eyes (₹135).
4. These fruity-smelling nail polish removal pads that'll save you a tonne of hassle and not leave your nails dry and brittle (₹80).
5. This complexion sponge that will make tricky foundation application a damn breeze (₹220).
7. This super convenient foam-tip pen eyeliner that you won't have to dip in a little bottle or jar (₹419).
8. This hair fall fighting oil with a comb attached to the bottle so you don't create a mess applying it (₹302).
10. This hairstyling accessory set which will ensure you have to put literally the lowest effort to get the cutest hairstyles (₹299).
Most Promising Review: There are actually 11 pieces in total. All I can say is it's AWESOME. It is a total value for money. The donuts are an absolute charm to use. I tried it on my mum’s hair and had a beautifully gorgeous bun made in barely five minutes. My hair is quite long and very heavy/thick, so its quite a task for me to use the chignon because my arms get tired, but it's really quite cool and super easy to use on some one who has mid-length hair.
Get it here.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.