Raj Kamal, a 36-year-old Delhi-based art consultant, told BuzzFeed that he decided to add colours of India and attributes of people he knew to American superheroes.
The results turned out awesome.
2. Wolverine’s shoulder hair game is on point.
3. Superman’s perfectly oiled fringe is bomb.
4. Wonder Woman’s Mughal empress swagger is unstoppable.
5. Sanskaari Brahmin Hulk is making headlines of a different sort.
6. Catwoman, however, is not being sanskaari at all.
7. Spider-Man? More like Sardar-Man, AMIRITE?
8. Flash’s Gandhi cap specifies he is no ordinary man.
9. Batman’s mooch is intimidating enough to shoo off bad guys.
10. Robin ;) ;) ;)
11. Yoda could be in a Bollywood flick.
12. And lastly, two bonus supervillains…
13. Darth Vader battles electricity load-shedding.
14. The Joker asks the right kind of questions.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀