1. It is impossible to escape your mom's foodvances.
2. Burning off parathas and butter chicken is harder than anything.
3. No one realises how hard it is to look like you already do.
4. Your friends will always try to lure you into snacking more.
5. And they're easily annoyed by your new picky eater-ness.
6. The fact that us desis NEED something sweet after a meal has destroyed your life.
7. It's nearly impossible to find desi recipes tweaked for your fitness needs.
8. Little motivations don't cut it, and you have to get dramatic about things.
Maybe if I add some garba to my cardio...