1. Mornings are the worst time of the day because you have to bid sweet slumber farewell.
2. In fact, you're usually in denial for a few minutes after your alarm goes off.
3. Saying goodbye to the bed is an emotional event.
4. When you haven't slept enough, you are not someone anyone would voluntarily be around.
5. And you despise people who tell you to "just get coffee and cheer up".
6. Your social life is a slave to your sleeping pattern.
7. "I can't, I think I'll be asleep by then..." "It's okay, I'll wake you up."
Do you seriously not understand the gravity of this matter?