1. Use ginger to stimulate hair growth.
2. Get rid of blackheads with this turmeric-yoghurt cleanser:
3. Make your face squeaky clean with chick pea flour face wash.
4. Fade dark under-eye circles with potato.
5. Minimise those pores using this honey-lemon mix.
6. Say goodbye to puffy eyes while you recycle tea bags.
7. Exfoliate with honey and green tea.
8. Use olive oil as a deep-cleanser/make-up remover.
9. Use cucumber juice as a toner.
10. Scrub your feet with sea salt and coconut oil.
11. Remove blackheads with baking soda.
12. Get baby-soft lips with this edible sugar lip scrub.
13. Exfoliate with pineapple.
14. Deep-moisturise dry skin with milk.
15. Deep-condition very frizzy and dry hair with coconut milk.
If you have sensitive skin or allergies, do not use ingredients/products that you know could be harsh to your skin. If you aren't sure, have a chat with a doctor first. Good luck!