1. May you always have a clean shirt, a clear conscience, and enough coins in your pocket to buy a pint!
2. May you always have love in your hearts and beer in your belly.
3. May friendship, like wine, improve as time advances. And may we always have old wine, old friends, and young cares.
4. When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!
5. My friends are the best friends—loyal, willing and able. Now let’s get to drinking! All glasses off the table!
6. I drink to your health when I'm with you, I drink to your health when I'm alone, I drink to your health so often, I'm starting to worry about my own!
7. In all this world, why I do think there are five reasons why we drink: Good friends, good wine, lest we be dry and any other reason why.
8. It is better to spend money like there's no tomorrow than to spend tonight like there's no money!
9. May the luck of the Irish lead to happiest heights, and the highway you travel be lined with green lights.
10. That the tap may be open when it rusts!
11. May you taste the sweetest pleasures that fortune ere bestowed, and may all your friends remember all the favors you are owed.
12. May you live to be 100 years, with one extra year to repent.
13. Here's to being single... drinking doubles... and seeing triple!
14. Here's to me, and here's to you, and here's to love and laughter- I'll be true as long as you, and not one moment after.
15. Merry met, and merry part, I drink to thee with all my heart.
16. Here's to a temperance supper, with water in glasses tall, and coffee and tea to end with—and me not there at all!
17. May the winds of fortune sail you, may you sail a gentle sea. May it always be the other guy who says, "this drink's on me."
18. May you have the health of a salmon— a strong heart and a wet mouth.
19. May your glass be ever full. May the roof over your head be always strong. And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead.
20. May the leprechauns be near you, to spread luck along your way. And may all the Irish angels, smile upon you this St. Patrick's Day.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!