back to top

People Can't Handle This Child's Face After She Ate Eyeshadow Thinking It Was Chocolate

The world is a cruel place and full of lies.

Posted on

Don't worry, Kaitlyn didn't get ill. Rincon got in touch with the makeup brand, Too Faced, to make sure there weren't any harmful ingredients.

(Although obviously you shouldn't let children eat makeup if you can help it.)

too faced let me know that there isnt any harmful ingredients but well definitely take her to the doctors if she shows any signs of sickness

Rincon said she instantly screamed as it was her favourite and most expensive eyeshadow palette.

She said: "I was mad at first because I did not know who or what happened to it."

Rincon tweeted about the incident and the picture of Kaitlyn received over 40,000 retweets.

MY NIECE ATE MY TOO FACED CHOCOLATE BAR PALLETTE BC IT SMELLS LIKE CHOCOLATE I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD CRY OR LAUGH

"At first it was really cool seeing the tweet blow when it just had a few hundred [retweets]. Then it really started to go crazy," she said.

Rincon said she has received mixed reactions from people.

@llaurenbbby anyone just a little bit concerned abour how it affected the baby girl tho or is all you care about the eyeshadow pallette

@llaurenbbby @xomonsi maybe take her to the doctor

Some told her a similar thing had happened to them.

@llaurenbbby MY SISTER DID THE SAME THING TO MINE RECENTLY! I LOST THREE SHADOWS

@llaurenbbby my son did the same thing like two days ago 😂😭

Rincon said she was able to clean up the eyeshadow and has used it again.

update: after a million q-tips & napkins later I was able to save my baby, except for a few colors :/

Contact Ikran Dahir at .

Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.