17 Struggles That Are Way Too Real For Anyone With A Hijab
"Got 99 hijab pins and I can't find one."
1. Looking up to all the older girls and waiting for your "hijab puberty".
2. Constantly fighting the wind.
3. Having to do a U-turn when you haven't got your scarf on.
4. Or when you haven't got time to grab a scarf so you just use anything that you can find.
5. When the sun comes out and you're left with unsightly tan lines across your face.
6. Trying to eat food without it landing in your scarf.
7. Having to deal with people who think your scarf is waterproof.
9. Constantly losing hijab pins.
10. And sometimes finding them in a dangerous place.
11. Or a really random place.
12. Having to be super careful when putting in a hijab pin.
13. When you want to return a snap to bae but your scarf is already off.
14. And technology not quite helping you out on that front yet.
15. So having to find more and more ways to be creative with your selfie taking.
16. Getting an amazing haircut but not being able to show anyone.
17. And finally, having a bad hijab day.
Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!