2. Stuff Your Rolls With Sausage
And the best part is that since they’re small, there’s no way you’ll ever be full!
5. Turn Your Omelet Into A Wrap
It’s a scientific fact that humans love cradling food in their hands.
6. Use Red Velvet Cake Batter To Make Red Velvet Pancakes
Who doesn’t love a little desert in the morning?
8. Keep Your Eggs Afloat In Their Own Potato Life Rafts
9. Create Bacon Sticks By Twisting
It’s actually embarrassing that we haven’t been taking our bacon as seriously as we should.
11. Make Your French Toast Bite-Sized
You’ll be a lot more invested in learning how catch food with your mouth.
14. Use Bagels To Make Pizza
But don’t burn your mouth to a crisp like a dumb kid.