Hey! While we try to keep our posts updated as much as we can, this post was last updated in 2017, so we can't guarantee that the pricing and/or availability of the products featured are accurate. Check out the 2018 version of this post for our most up-to-date winter boots that will actually keep your feet warm recommendations!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of waterproof snow boots with textured rubber soles so you can walk right into puddles without any worry!
3. Slim winter boots that have nubuck leather and microfleece, preventing moisture from seeping into your dry shoes.
6. A pair of rubber shell boots with warm wool and treaded rubber outsoles to keep the shape of your cute-ass feet when you really need it.
7. A pair of rain boots with removable, fur-lined insoles you can wash and dry just in case you have sweaty feet and don't want them to smell down the line.
8. Leather booties crafted from waterproof leather and wool with a rubber outsole to shield your feet from frosty snow.
9. A pair of combat boots with a sweater band to keep moisture out of your socks and a handy pocket to hold your Metrocard so you'll never forget it on your desk ever again.
10. Quilted, weather-resistant duck boots for when things start to melt and you need something to withstand the ice puddles.
11. Slip-on snow boots that are amazingly lightweight, but have enough grip so you're not slipping and sliding to your death.
12. Insulated techlite booties that can reflect body heat, so even while shoveling snow, your toes will be covered.
13. Leather boots with Goodyear welt construction to create a moisture barrier that is completely breathable while you're doing your thing.
14. A pair of Moschino insulated moon boots with a soft lining to shield your feet from the bitter cold.
15. Low-cut Timbs that have seam-sealed soles as well as waterproof leather to be your dependable, go-to boot for winter.
16. A pair of foldable flap boots with a knitted sock lining to add extra warmth for your ankles as well as your toes.
17. Knee-high snow boots just in case you get a doozy of a snow storm and have to go all down and dirty to get the ice off of your car.
18. Sheepskin lined chelsea boots to add some sweet sweet relief when you're walking miles and miles for the adventure of it all.
19. Velvet Timbs with waterproof nubuck leather and seam-sealed construction to keep excess moisture out of the inside so you can look fabulous and have dry feet....at the same time!
20. Stylish and rugged boots made to repel water, snow and cold weather with tractor soles and thick furry insides.
21. Cute black boots with waterproof suede that gives you the right amount of traction while walking in the slippery snow.
23. North Face mid-calf boots with prima loft insulation, because there will be no icicle feet if you have anything to say about it.
24. Toasty Uggs that have plush fleece, wool, and sheepskin to repel water and to keep frostbite from setting in while you're taking long walks in the snow with your boo.
25. Smooth nylon duck boots with a faux fur lining that creates a handy barrier between your feet and the blistering cold of the unknown elements.
26. Insulated moon boots ready to add much-needed warmth to your adorable feet up to -20 degrees. Plus, they look positively retro.
27. A pair of snow foil boots that are specifically made for hiking snowy trails with a waterproof shell and insulation to prevent frostbite.
28. Pull-on booties with a rebound footbed for extra comfort and ice pick ridges to get good grips on the icy tundra you call the city streets.
29. Almond toe duck boots that have wool blend lining and a plastic outer case for ultimate warmth and comfort.
30. Shiny, shearling boots that are totally water-resistant and will look amazingly snazzy all winter.
32. A pair of tan winter booties with slip-resistant soles and faux shearling to handle every little thing winter throws your way.
33. A pair of lined duck boots that have 400 grams of thermolite insolation to keep your feet as warm as they would be by a nice, toasty fire.
34. Duck boots with a rubber sole to keep those toes dry while you're shoveling snow until the end of time.
These boots are made for walkin' and that's just what they'll do...
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.