We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Insulated moon boots ready to add much-needed warmth to your adorable feet up to -20 degrees. Plus, they look positively retro.
2. A pair of Sorel waterproof snow boots with textured rubber soles so you can walk right into puddles without any worry!
4. A pair of Sorel slim winter boots that have nubuck leather and microfleece for preventing moisture from seeping into your dry shoes.
5. Low-cut Timbs that have seam-sealed soles as well as waterproof leather to be your dependable, go-to boot for winter.
6. Leather booties crafted from waterproof leather and wool with a rubber outsole to shield your feet from frosty snow.
7. A pair of combat boots with a sweater band to keep moisture out of your socks and a handy pocket to hold your Metrocard so you'll never forget it on your desk ever again.
8. Quilted, weather-resistant Sperry duck boots for when things start to melt and you need something to withstand the ice puddles.
9. Slip-on snow boots that are amazingly lightweight, but have enough grip so you're not slipping and sliding to your death.
10. Insulated techlite booties that can reflect body heat, so even while shoveling snow, your toes will be covered.
11. Foldable flap boots with a knitted sock lining to add extra warmth for your ankles as well as your toes.
12. Sheepskin-lined Chelsea boots to add some sweet sweet relief when you're walking miles and miles for the adventure of it all.
13. Cute black boots with waterproof suede that gives you the right amount of traction while walking in the slippery snow.
14. North Face mid-calf boots with prima loft insulation, because there will be no icicle feet if you have anything to say about it.
15. Toasty Uggs that have plush fleece, wool, and sheepskin to repel water and keep frostbite from setting in while you're taking long walks in the snow with your boo.
16. Columbia waterproof boots that are totally water-resistant and will look amazingly snazzy all winter.
17. Tan winter booties with slip-resistant soles and faux shearling to handle every little thing winter throws your way.
These boots are made for walkin' and that's just what they'll do....
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.