We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
3. A Rick and Morty sweater that'll be way better than standing on line for some heavenly Szechuan sauce.
9. A Vladimir Putin-inspired Santa sweater that'll maybe convince the leader of Russia to splash vodka in your face, but at least the cheers of adoration were worth it!
11. A Destiny's Child-inspired sweater that won't cheat on you even if your man will. Santa won't cheat on you, either.
13. A light-up unicorn sweater that'll puke all of the sweet, sweet things you love about the holidays.
17. A grumpy pug sweater that's trying so hard to be mean, but he loves presents just as much as you do.
20. A refreshing Coca Cola sweater you won't have to wrestle with polar bears for to gain some warmth.
22. A Bob's Burger's sweater to remind yourself of what the holiday is really about — annoying your siblings.
23. A light-up unicorn sweater that'll get you to use your imagination, especially when it comes to magical creatures.
25. A golfing Santa sweater so you can show everyone what he was doing instead of delivering gifts this year.
28. A singing sheep sweater to give you the courage to belt out all the holiday songs you know at the top of your head.
32. A black sweater with St. Nick himself sitting on a throne of candy canes because he is the one true king of the North (Pole).
33. A sweater and necklace set because if you can't see your name in lights, why not be a human Christmas tree?
34. An alien sweater, because even extraterrestrials love getting presents and eating candy canes. They travelled so far.
35. A chimney sweater in a truly regal blue, only bested by the fact that Santa Claus is stuck in the chimney with his pants down.
38. A classic Elf sweater, because it's your favorite holiday movie, and it actually makes you laugh out loud.
39. A black sweater that'll show what everyone is at the holiday party for in the first place — free liquor.
40. A Jon Snow sweatshirt that just might bring about a white Christmas. You've got to go home, now.
41. A sweatshirt to show everyone just how loved you are all across the world. Never mind that you have that Ludacris song stuck in your head now.
42. A downright disrespectful pissing Santa sweater that'll light up because even Santa's pee is fucking magic.
43. A gingerbread cookie sweater perfect for getting stoned, eating all the food, and taking a nap afterwards. Isn't that what the holidays are all about, anyway?
I hope your holiday is as lit as DMX singing Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.