2. Keep all of your shit off the floor with an over-the-door hanger (so you won't trip over your own things every five minutes).
3. Expand your useable space by taking advantage of your walls (by hanging things like these pretty-ass shelves).
4. Get creative with your decor and storage solutions and purchase dual-function furniture that'll look amazing while also serving a purpose.
5. Install mirrors to reflect light and make your room appear bigger than it is...which is EXACTLY what you want, right? Ah, the beauties of science.
6. Hide all of your clutter in fashionable storage containers made out of fabric instead of plastic (for the aesthetic).
7. Start living a more "minimalist" life to make walking through your small space that much easier, y'all!
8. Invest in a drop-leaf table for a flat space to eat your food that you can simply collapse when you're finished (for some much-needed elbow room).
9. As you organize and arrange your space, be sure to place everything underneath something else. Stacking should be your motto.
10. For example, you can lift your bed with risers to gain some precious under-mattress storage you'll so desperately need, especially if you have a lot of shoes.
12. Then hunt down some under-bed storage containers. (They're particularly great for off-season clothes that you aren't wearing anytime soon.)
13. Use an over-the-door shoe rack to hold your precious (smaller) items you don't want to leave chilling on the floor and/or don't have room for in your cupboards.
14. Get rid of unwanted clothes periodically – spring cleaning isn't just a term, it's an actual thing people do.
16. Install as many shelves as you can possibly fit to house each and every one of your "I-can't-get-rid-of-this!" knickknacks.
17. Effortlessly divide your spaces with a panel screen that can hide all of your personal items, especially if you live in a studio apartment!
18. Hold your books AND divide your small bedroom from your small living room with double-sided bookcases. Think of them as kindergarten cubbies, except adult-style.
19. Organize your tiny-ass place (and mind) with the amazing book The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up.
20. Hang wall hooks as a closet-expanding secret weapon to avoid having to get rid of pieces of your wardrobe when you run out of room on the oh-so-small hanging bar.
21. Make room for valuable lounging space with a loft bed, especially if you're always having people over and entertaining. They aren't just for living out your adult bunk-bed fantasies, y'know.
22. Finally — get in where you fit in! Just stuff all your things anywhere you can. Everything is possible if you believe!
Have fun in your tiny space, y'all! It's all yours!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.