27 Things You'll Definitely Want To Buy When That Direct Deposit Hits
Because you've got money to blow!
2. An oversized wine bottle glass to hold as much alcohol as you'd need to get privately wasted on a night in.
4. A quick and easy sushi-making kit so you can start working on your secret hobby of crafting the most delicious dragon roll in existence.
5. Glorious lip butter with nourishing coconut oil to make your lips soft and pliant for multiple beijos.
6. A super depressing but altogether cute laptop case to protect your lifeline to society as we know it.
7. A fabulous hydrating facial spray with rosewater to transform dry and flaky skin to the glowing stuff it deserves to be.
8. Pigmented blush with a unique gel-cream formula for decorating your cheeks with a bit of buildable color.
9. A dual breakfast sandwich maker for when you want to eat in the morning but literally don't have the time to feed yourself.
10. A fluffy-ass backpack that would look amazing with any cute outfit you have. It even comes in millennial pink!
11. Sleek and stylish floral loafers to liven up any piece of clothing you have and look way more expensive than the money you paid for them.
14. Really cool takeout bowls so you can pretend that your freshly made stir fry was actually delivered to you.
17. A super cute jumpsuit to serve sexy looks at the bar and spend the rest of your check on vodka cranberries.
24. Qhemet Biologics Detangling Ghee with cocoa butter to keep your coils looking fluffy AF without any of the knots that might come with it.
26. A comfy pair of strappy gladiator sandals that you can walk in all fucking day without complaint.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.