We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of sand socks that'll act as a barrier between your sensitive soles and the broken seashells when you're splashing in the sea.
2. A pair of colorblock swim shorts to take on the waves and water in fucking style.
3. A football flask that'll hold your favorite liquor and make it ten times easier to throw to your homeboy who needs some whiskey.
4. A bottle of Banana Boat sunscreen with SPF 50, because you really do need to do your skin a solid and apply it before you go out on the waves. Plus it's waterproof for 80 minutes and big enough for the whole fam!
5. A nautical beach tote that'll look great even if you're nowhere near water, because you love multiplicity.
6. A whimsical unicorn float (with glitter on the inside!) that'll be magical to get lost in the waves with while you do a little splish and splash!
7. A handy beach chair so your ass doesn't have to be engrossed in sand while you're enjoying the splash of waves on the seashore.
8. A set of sand coasters that'll keep all of your drinks out of the grainy sand while you get your daily dose of vitamin D.
9. A cool pair of "Beach Please" sandals for serving sassy looks at your local oceanside paradise.
10. A pair of polarized retro sunglasses for constantly serving looks and protecting your precious eyeballs from UV rays when you're doing beachy things.
11. A portable Weber grill to get your fill of hamburgers and hot dogs. This way you can stay in the sand for a little longer if you're not warring with your empty stomach.
12. A corn hole game set, because nothing screams tropical beach vacation like throwing bean bags in a tiny hole for points!
13. An elegant tie swimsuit to take a dip into the calming ocean when the heat just gets to be too much.
14. A fashionable safari hat made with sunblocking fabric (UPF 50) to keep the top of your head protected from the beaming rays of sun while looking super cute in the process.
15. A straw hat for keeping your gorgeous head out of the harsh sunlight, while also looking like a bohemian hipster enjoying their day off!
16. A maxi dress cover-up, because you wanna be able to eat some fancy-ass brunch before the waves call to you.
17. A fun and festive badminton game set for giving you a fun and active sport to play while you're enjoying the sand.
18. A lightweight, waterproof Bluetooth speaker that'll be able to play your favorite beachy jams while you're getting nice and toasty brown.
19. A set of beach toys, because the kiddos deserve to be able to construct the best sandcastle of the day, making the other children glare in envy.
20. A handy umbrella hook attachment that'll hang all of your towels and bags way above the sand...so you can go home without a mini beach in your belongings.
21. A mesh tote bag set for housing all of your baby's beach toys. It can be easily sprayed out and cleaned once you've had your summer fun in the sun!
22. A cabana canopy that'll provide some much-needed shade after an intense game of beach volleyball. Maybe you'll even catch some Zs with a nice cool breeze coming through the side windows!
23. A beach mat to eat all of your snacks and lay out in the sun on without actually being immersed in the sand — other people can do it, it's just not your thing.
24. A Supergoop Glow Stick with SPF 50 for hydrating your skin with much-needed moisture, while protecting your beautiful face from harmful UV rays.
Here's to the dog days of summer!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.