We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of healing crystals so you can get all of your chakras aligned in order for good luck can come your way.
2. A magic lamp oil pourer that'll help you easily pour healthy olive oil onto your food — and looking at it every day will give you such joy.
3. A pair of printed palazzo pants, because lord knows you deserve to be as comfortable as possible while also looking cute AF.
4. A cactus night light that'll brighten up your space with whimsical magic only a desert plant could produce.
5. A sloth throw blanket, because you'd really love to follow your dreams of taking a nap at any time of the day and you need something to cuddle up with.
6. A mini solar system to have the whole universe in your hands, reminding yourself that you alone are in charge of your own fate.
7. A Lunarly subscription box filled with tons of secret joys, ways to actually keep your plants alive, and crystals that'll put you in the ultimate zone of zen and positivity.
8. A set of sparkly diamond pens that'll make jotting down meeting notes more wonderful. Maybe you'll have sparkling ideas!
9. A citrine crystal bracelet for a bit of overall brightness and warmth whenever you wear it.
10. An iconic T-Rex highlighter that'll help focus all your thoughts on all of the good shit going on your life. Plus, it'll remind you that you aren't extinct (yet) and being alive is ALWAYS positive.
11. A pack of affirmation cards to lift up your already high self-esteem that you've seem to have forgotten during the monotony of an everyday routine.
12. A set of super-moisturizing bath bombs made with organic shea butter and coconut oil, because you deserve a soak in the tub with soft, romantic music playing in the background.
13. A mini vibrator with a flattened tip and twelve speeds to use when you need a little me time.
14. A useful Dammit Doll you'll be able to smash and punch anytime you need a little stress relief. You can't be all zen all the time, it's just unrealistic.
15. A tin of Harney and Sons black tea, because you'd love your daily caffeine kick without the stress that coffee gives. There's nothing like a good cuppa while watching the sunrise.
16. A pocket full of sunshine sticker so you can look at its rays and be filled with warmth whenever you decide to search the dark depths of the internet.
17. A copy of The Happiness Project that'll change your perspective on what you find important and how to find true happiness that works for you and only you.
18. A statement T-Shirt for constantly falling in love with yourself every day, because you're bad AF.
19. A completely spill-free whale cocktail shaker to mix the best drinks of all time, because a good martini will take your mind off of the (multiple) stresses of the day.
20. A truly bold plant that'll give you the right amount of oxygen to breathe along with a unique silhouette to bring a smile to your face.
21. A llama tea infuser, because loose leaf is far superior and just the sight of something so adorable will get you in a good mood.
22. A handy journal to jot your ever-running thoughts that absolutely keep you up at night when you could be getting your eight hours and then some.
23. A set of Sephora Collection Face Masks so you can have some down time dreaming about how you should finally go on that trip to Europe.
24. A rose gold diffuser locket to subtly sniff when someone wants to fucking try you, but you've decided to be a better person so it's time to re-center yourself.
25. A heart-stopping corgi butt throw pillow, because who doesn't want to cuddle with a fluffy booty at all times?
26. A contoured eye mask with breathable cotton so you can catch some winks, because sleep is a form of self-care.
27. A white noise sound machine that'll drown out your noisy neighbors so you can finally practice going into deep meditation without accidentally taking a nap.
How you're trying to be all day, everyday.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.