1. An oven cleaner to remove all of the grease and grime that has built up in your oven for literal years.
2. An angry microwave cleaner able to steam off crusted food, because you just couldn't be bothered with covering the top of your plate to avoid splatter.
3. A super magical kitchen eraser sponge to cut through tons of grease and grime, showing the true colors of your countertops for the first time in forever.
4. A glass cooktop cleaner essential for removing the burnt, caked-on food stuck on the sides of your burner from your latest cooking disaster.
5. A brush set tiny enough that it can catch all of the soap grime around your kitchen faucet and stove knobs.
6. A handy-dandy mop perfect for cleaning your dirty kitchen floors, saving you from stepping on cookie crumbs you dropped on your midnight snack adventures.
7. A pack of microfiber towels that will wipe down any and all of your appliances, leaving them squeaky clean and without those pesky streaks.
8. A stainless-steel cleaner to remove all of those annoying little fingerprints on your fridge.
9. An all-natural, all-purpose cleaner you won't be afraid to leave on the floor with your precious pets — it's also amazing at wiping off any leftover cooking juices.
10. A handy dish brush with a soap dispenser, making it even easier to scrub the dishes that have been sitting in your sink for nearly a week.
11. An absolutely adorable sink strainer to catch bits of extra food from falling inside your drain, essentially saving you thousands of dollars on plumbing bills.
12. An amazing grout-cleaning spray that will magically remove all the dirt on your floors you forgot was actually there.
13. A vacuum cleaner to quickly pick up stray dog food or crumbs before mopping.
14. A dishwasher disinfectant for everyone lucky enough to be in possession of one but who can't be bothered to clean it by hand.
15. An activated carbon fridge deodorizer ready to cut through all the rank smells caused by leftovers you never throw away.
16. A stainless steel cast iron cleaner that won't actually ruin your seasoned pan. Score!
17. A super useful sponge holder where all of your dishwashing equipment can rest and won't suffer from dreaded mildew.
18. A pack of disinfecting wipes so you can wipe up the quick spills you made while cooking your latest masterpiece.
19. Dishwashing tablets with a ~powerball boost~ that'll be able to clean even the dirtiest of dirty dishes while using the least amount of effort.
20. A pair of cute rubber dishwashing gloves to get all down and dirty with the kitchen cleaning without drying out your precious hands from the various chemicals you'll be using.
21. Shelf liners that will protect your cabinets and drawers from sticky condiments and protect you from the extra work of wiping them down.
22. A cleansing powder to easily remove built-up rust and hard water stains in your kitchen sink.
23. Squiggly cleaning brushes that will get even the most caked-on grease stains on your gas range.
24. A pack of garbage disposal cleaners so your sink won't actually smell like the shit you just threw away.
25. A steel wool scouring pad to ~really~ get stubborn food from the corners of pots and pans.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.