We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A quality bath mat that can be washed and dried so you can step onto a squeaky clean cloud immediately after your shower. Nothing like cleanliness in every aspect of your life!
2. A cute set of signs for those bare bathroom walls to remind you to relax, you're home now, it's time to unwind.
3. A trendy, minimalist shower curtain, because functionality and style can go together like peas and carrots.
4. And fancy shower curtain hooks that The Queen (probably) has in her own mansion castle bathroom. And by The Queen I mean Beyoncé.
5. A wall-mounted glass shelf perfect for displaying your dope bathroom supplies. (The ugly stuff can go in the medicine cabinet, never to be seen by visitors).
6. A matching bathroom accessory set that you'll actually want on your counters. It's so sleek, it almost hurts to look at.
7. A linen-covered hamper with removable bags so you can keep your stinky clothes out of sight. No one needs to know you haven't done laundry in two weeks, it can be your secret.
8. A pack of soy candles in cool tins to make your bathroom smell like heaven and help you relax at the end of stressful work days. Who needs a spa when you have ambiance?
9. A bathtub caddy that'll let you take your best book, tablet, wine, and whatever else you need into the bath to ensure you never have to leave anytime soon. Plus, you compose the best tweets there, so everything must be on hand just in case genius hits.
10. A set of luxurious, hotel-quality towels so you can feel like you're on vacation every time you step out of the shower. Best part? You won't even have to swipe these and put 'em in your suitcase. They're yours.
11. A toilet pumice stone because nothing ruins your bathroom more than a dirty bowl. Cleanliness is important, folks!
12. An over-the-toilet storage unit for keeping towels, extra TP, and other bath essentials in one nice, organized place. You'll never wonder if you ran out of shower gel ever again.
13. An extendable scrubber you can use to get in those upper corners, creating a bathroom people will think was cleaned professionally, but really you scrubbed it clean 10 minutes before everyone walked through the door.
14. A super plush bathrobe you'll never want to take off. You might as well inform your friends and family now of your new wardrobe. Go ahead and make the formal announcement on Instagram.
15. An actually cute two-tiered shelf that'll free up a little more countertop space. Just try not to get any foundation stains on it.
16. A toilet deodorizing spray for getting rid of all those unwanted smells. Simply "spray before you go and no one else will ever know!" Except you, of course.
17. A multi-functional, multipurpose cleaner you can use to rid your tub, sink, tile — pretty much everything in your bathroom — from nasty stains and grime. Squeaky clean is the name of the game.
18. AND! A power scrubber to help you get those crevices sparkling clean. Who needs elbow grease when you have this?
19. A Turkish cotton towel that'll leave you feeling like you're wrapped in luxury. It'll almost transport you to the French Rivera it's so fancy.
20. A timeless mirrored tray you'll need for all of your spa-day products. I'm talkin' scrubs, lotions, and essential oils. Maybe you'll invite your friends over and make a night of rest and relaxation.
21. A MARBLE toilet brush and holder because you're so sophisticated even your toilet brush has a lush place to rest. Hell, you might not even use this to scrub your toilet, it's just too pretty.
22. A bamboo storage rack to hold all your extra bath stuff so your guests don't have to rummage through your cabinets looking for toilet paper as an excuse to be nosy.
23. A wickedly cool set of cotton bath mats that'll cover heavy-traffic areas, and that are so soft your feet will never want to leave. Totally beats the cold tile, am I right?
24. A pack of sea sponges that'll make you feel like you're actually at the spa. Plus, they're biodegradable and hypoallergenic for all the babes with sensitive skin!
25. An over-the-door towel rack so your stylish hand towels have their own place in the bathroom instead of on the floor.
26. A wire basket with a convenient handle to store your new sponges and all of the things you need but have no place to put because you shop for home goods way too much.
27. A natural, plant-based multi-surface cleaner perfect for cleaning your bathroom without the harsh chemical scent that always irritates your nostrils.
28. A rainfall showerhead so you actually look forward to waking up in the morning...or getting ready for bed. I will not partake in the AM/PM shower debate!!! But for the record...AM showers are spectacular.
29. A set of glass apothecary jars you can use to store your life-saving bath bombs, cotton balls, and other bathroom necessities in the most bougie way possible.
30. And finally a suction cup wine glass holder for the shower because getting shower drunk is the best experience, ever. We love a slight buzz!✨
Now, turn on the hot water, pour in some soap, light the candles, and get to relaxin' in your peaceful spa bathroom.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.