We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A webcam cover that'll shield your precious face from any and all Feds who may be watching you.
2. A handy laptop cooler with five different fans and an adjustable tilt function to keep your laptop a nice and effective temperature while you're getting the last of your project done.
3. An anti-theft laptop backpack with hidden zippers so your computer won't get randomly abducted while you're on the go.
4. An anti-theft cable to hold your baby down to your desk when you're out partying, because you really don't know what kind of mindset your college roommate is in, so you'd rather have some preventative measures in place.
5. A simple lightweight laptop case for protecting your lifeline to the world from gross scratches and dents, because you KNOW you're super clumsy.
6. A hard plastic case to be proactive about dents that may or may not happen while you're rushing to that next meeting you didn't schedule on your calendar.
7. A clear keyboard cover that'll act as a barrier between all of your liquids and various food items and your laptop's motherboard.
8. A pack of anti-glare screen protectors so your dirty fingerprints won't actually get onto your monitor, saving you from cleaning it with your sleeve every so often.
9. A surge protector because the last thing you need is your laptop going M.I.A. just because your neighborhood was going through some electrical issues when there's an essay due tomorrow morning.
10. A padded, waterproof and shockproof case so your computer won't break in two if you (unfortunately) drop the thing right on the concrete.
11. A set of microfiber cleaners to wipe your screen without any crazy streaks and protect your laptop from dust.
12. Or a set of bandana-themed microfiber cloths because you love some colorful variety when you're giving that 15-inch a wipe-down.
13. A waterproof backpack sleeve that'll have you covered when you're gallivanting through Europe and happen to get rained on.
14. A silicone case for your MacBook charger to prevent scratches and scrapes while it's on the floor, because you CARE about your electronics, dammit!
15. A trackpad cover so you won't get gross scratches all over the thing that allows you to scroll through Twitter in the first place.
16. A portable hard drive, because you know your laptop is running slow since you have exhausted all the built-in memory and frankly? It's time.
17. A bamboo charging station with a USB strip so you'll never have to suffer from a dead battery ever again, plus no one will accidentally knock your computer over while it's refilling its juice!
18. A little password book to write down whatever combination of letters, symbols, and numbers Google made you come up with so you'll never be locked out of any of your accounts!
19. A subscription to Norton Computer Security (for up to 10 devices!!!) so you won't be affected by those nasty viruses going around, making your laptop as slow as a snail.
20. A trendy laptop backpack that'll be able to fit your 15-inch easily with a lined interior to keep it from slipping, sliding, and bumping against the other stuff in there while you're walking to class.
Let's hope this never happens to you:
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.