24 Things That'll Help Extend The Life Of Basically Everything You Own
Wouldn't you want everything you bought to last forever and forever? Me too.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A wood polish and conditioner that'll have your grandmother's old-ass chair from 1984 shining brighter than a diamond.
2. Bar Keepers Friend, a nifty cleanser for getting really tough stains out of your pots and pans without actually damaging the so-called "stainless" steel.
3. An all-natural stain remover to help get those hot sauce stains out of your favorite T-shirt so you don't have to spend coin on a new one.
4. A headlight restoring kit that'll ~brighten~ the lens of your car so you can see better at night and have your hooptie actually pass inspection.
5. A pack of foaming Magic Erasers made with durafoam so you can get to scrubbing your bathtub and make it look like you just got it installed — the stains just fade away.
6. A bottle of rim spray that'll melt away all the salt and grime of winter so your wheels can shine like the sun during the utter warmth of summer.
7. A jean button replacement kit with a twist application so you can finally break out your favorite pair of dungarees now that they're able to fasten again!
8. A non-toxic carpet cleaner and deodorizer that'll return your carpet to its former magical state while removing the smell of your dog's pee that ruined it in the first place.
9. A jar of Weiman silver polish wipes to truly transform your old and rusted fine jewelry or silverware back to their bougie beginnings!
10. A Drain Weasel to reach into your pipes to get all the hair and gunk so your sink and shower won't ever be backed up again (until the next time).
11. A pack of (reusable) watermark remover cloths to wipe away the massive water and heat stains from that hot cup of tea you just HAD to put down on the table without a coaster!
12. An electric pressure washer for getting all the dirt and grime off of your driveway, your patio, and the side of your house without batting an eyelash.
14. A bottle of Old English wood polish to cover up deep scratches in your dining room table or refurbish your front door that's seen better weather.
15. A container of OxiClean for getting stains out of your mattress, because you really would like to keep your warranty and not have people thinking you're an actual serial killer.
16. A container of fabric glue to make quick alterations and repairs on rips you just aren't able to sew back together.
17. A wine stain remover for those times when you get a little too tipsy at girls' night and spill a glass of red on your white carpet. It happens to the best of us, and you can even wait until you're all sobered up since it even works on dried stains!
18. Foaming sneaker cleaner with a built-in scrubber to get your favorite sneakers back in working condition and NOT like you've been kicking dirt in the Sahara for a living.
19. Grandma's Secret, a spot remover that's totally grandparent-approved will get out your little one's latest artistic venture on a canvas that wasn't the construction paper you bought.
20. A set of stainless steel underwires for saving your favorite bra in the whole wide world, because broken metal won't end the relationship you've got going.
21. A set of cool blue doorknobs to add to old furniture for a little pop of color and personality, especially if you've moved so many times that you've lost a couple. We've all been there.
22. A set of shelf liners that'll protect your cabinets and drawers from sticky condiments and protect you from the extra work of wiping them down.
23. A cookbook stand with a protective splash guard to keep you from dripping marinara sauce on your beloved recipes.
24. A glass cooktop cleaner essential for removing the burnt, caked-on food stuck to the sides of your burner from your latest cooking disaster.
Make your life even tidier. Check out some of the best home organization products on Amazon, the best all-natural cleaning products for your home, the best bathroom cleaning products, organization products perfect for neat freaks, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.