23 Things That'll Basically Just Make You Say, "I'm Buying This Right Now"
A culmination of cool things that'll have you throwing your money to the wind. Responsibilities, who? I don't know her.
2. This pink clay mask that gently exfoliates and gets rid of dead skin. Your face can be as soft as a baby's bottom.
4. This kitten purse is an adorable option for anyone who loves their cat and needs a reminder of all that love you have for them.
7. Trendy-ass studs that reflect exactly how you feel about hoop earrings – you hate how they fall out of your ears, but just love the aesthetic.
8. This LED shower head. Showering in the dark is about to be lit as hell. Getting clean is gonna be so fun.
9. A dainty elephant watch to keep time because we all know that these majestic beasts never forget.
10. A floating, waterproof bluetooth speaker that you can use in the pool or your bathtub, because who doesn't blast their music during a good soak?
11. A fancy, floral racerback swimsuit to look cute in and out of the water is a great decision. Summer is HERE. Treat yourself.
13. A super expensive pair of cat eye shades if you're ballin' af and feel like dropping a wad of cash.
14. Or if you'd rather spend your hard earned money on avocado toast like most millennials, these affordable sunglasses will do!
15. A speaker made just for your inner rock star! It's in the shape of a guitar amp, so rock on my friend.
17. A super futuristic, clear bluetooth keyboard that seems like it came straight out of an episode of The Jetsons.
20. This delightful rainbow mirror. Looking at your reflection is going to bring you so much more joy with this.
21. A pack of Pokémon sheet masks that'll make your face feel and smell like heaven. I wonder if the Squirtle will hydrate the hell out of your skin....
22. These marble cheese boards will take your food presentation to Top Chef levels of pretty. If you love serving food and want to do it in the most extra way possible, this is your board.
Who cares about student loans, amirite?
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.