We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of pre-moistened lens wipes that'll make it easier to remove dust, dirt, and lint from your glasses any time you need.
2. A microfiber tool to clean both sides of your lens at the same time without damaging the special coating on your glasses.
3. An ultrasonic jewelry cleaner with a digital timer and ultrasonic waves for gently sanitizing your glasses, because they do collect dead skin, after all.
4. A pack of microfiber cleaning cloths because you should always have 'em on you just in case your lenses get foggy.
5. A cleaning set with over 100 moist wipes and microfiber clothes so you'll always have materials on hand, just in case.
6. A plant-based eyeglass spray for those who are sensitive to alcohol and ammonia.
7. A tube of Nerdwax to add some stick to the bridge of your nose so they won't fall on the ground and get filthy. It's a preventative measure!
8. Or a set of anti-skid nose pads that'll make for a nice, snug fit.
9. A necklace loop to keep your glasses in place because you would hate for them to get exposed to those nasty germs on the ground.
10. A lens cleaning kit for treating your lenses (and any other lens you have in your house) so they'll repel water. It's magic (but really just science)!
11. A hardshell case to prevent scuffs and scratches when you're on the go, especially if your purse is overstuffed like mine.
12. A clip-on holder to attach to your car visor for keeping your driving glasses out of your dirty-ass armrest.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.