We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sleek spice rack with *empty* bottles and labels so you can properly season the egg and hashbrown situation you've got cooking on the stove (*without* searching all the cabinets).
2. A rapid egg cooker that'll basically do all the poaching, scrambling, and hard-boiling for you, so you can have some dope breakfast on the way to work.
3. A pack of reusable silicone baking cups to make some blueberry muffins you can smother with butter and cinnamon.
4. An adjustable measuring cup with two measurements (cups and ounces) so you can finally get the right amount of flour for some homemade pancakes.
5. A multipurpose food dicer with eight interchangeable blades that'll make chopping, slicing, and grating easy — especially for those peppers and onions you'll wind up putting in your omelet.
6. A knife sharpener, because having dull knives will probably get in the way of chopping up potatoes for your world-famous hashbrowns.
7. A highly rated spoonula to assist with scrambling some fabulous eggs without scratching your pans.
8. A super cool microwave bacon cooker that'll efficiently cook your bacon in minutes, because there's nothing like a crispy slice with your waffles.
9. A cast iron skillet so all of your pancakes can have that buttery, crispy edge you love oh so much.
10. A non-stick frying pan that'll perfectly flip your flapjacks, scramble your eggs, and make a beautiful omelet without breaking a sweat.
11. A stuffed pancake pan to create that recipe you spotted on Pinterest. Make sure you have a glass of OJ to go with it.
12. A quesadilla maker that'll be perfect for putting together the best breakfast quesadillas (with the right amount of eggs and cheese for a true mouth orgasm).
13. A mini waffle stick maker, because you love having a bit of sweet goodness for your first meal of the day.
14. A hands-free Rollie egg maker for quick and easy (and unique!) eggs you'll wanna munch on again and again.
15. An apple slicer to effortlessly make your simple but perfect breakfast snack that'll be a nice and easy way to start your morning.
16. A handy crepe maker, because let's be real: sometimes you're just feeling something light, sweet, and airy first thing in the a.m., and you sure as hell couldn't make one with just your frying pan.
17. A mini donut maker that'll cook some mouth-watering additions to your morning coffee. You can even dunk it into your coffee like those cops you see in the movies.
18. A set of poaching cups so you can finally master the true art of a runny egg for breakfast.
19. A breakfast sandwich maker with five different compartments that'll transform your sandwich game to the next level, all while not even knowing how to ACTUALLY cook!
20. A handy blender with a removable to-go cup so you can make a yummy smoothie with the fruit and ice of your choice. Everyone needs their fruit intake to start the day, even if you don't have time to sit down and enjoy!
21. A mini waffle maker that'll simply make those Belgian waffles you've fallen in love with over and over again.
22. An aluminum, non-stick frying pan with four compartments to properly (and simply!) cook your eggs and sausage patties at the same damn time.
23. A microwave omelet maker to ensure that you'll actually create the most perfectly shaped batch of eggs in existence without their ever being on the actual stove. And the best part? It's all for you!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.