29 Awesome Things From Urban Outfitters You'll Want To Wear Tomorrow
Cute hipster shit is your aesthetic, don't lie.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A vintage pair of recycled Levi jeans with a groovy side stripe so you can get your Joni Mitchell on.
2. A Friends t-shirt that will let everyone know just how committed you are to the pure joy of the show.
4. A fluffy, cold-shoulder sweater in a fabulous pink to make everything in your life that much brighter.
6. A totally old fashioned wide-brim hat your grandfather probably would want to steal from you because it reminds him of his youth.
7. A button-down dress that you can layer appropriately when it gets a little too cold for dresses but you want to wear one anyway.
9. A femme t-shirt, because you truly are the most fashionable person ever and need a shirt to match.
11. A reversible plush coat that'll definitely withstand the chilly fall weather. It also just so happens to look like a muppet.
13. A super soft flannel shirt you can pair with literally anything. If Kurt Cobain did it, so can you.
17. A dope pair of Nike Royales that'll lowkey remind you of the ones Forrest Gump wore when he was trying to forget Jenny.
18. An out-of-this-world pair of alien slippers for when you've had enough of earth and just can't wait to be abducted.
19. An oversized tote bag so you can carry your computer, your dog, and everything else from place to place.
20. A not-so-basic button-up shirt, because sometimes pullovers and sweaters just don't fit the look you're going for.
21. "Go Away" socks that will let everyone in your direct vicinity know that you really aren't in the mood for bullshit.
22. An oversized cardigan to keep you nice and toasty while you're lounging on the couch, binge-watching the new season of Stranger Things.
26. A turtleneck mini dress to wear to all of the fancy-ass holiday parties you're gonna be invited to.
27. A comfy pair of ankle booties to wear when things get a tad bit chilly and your toes need warmth.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.