We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A vintage pair of recycled Levi jeans with a groovy side stripe so you can get your Joni Mitchell on.
2. A Friends t-shirt that will let everyone know just how committed you are to the pure joy of the show.
3. A '90s inspired belt to add a little pizzazz to your fabulous outfit.
4. A fluffy, cold-shoulder sweater in a fabulous pink to make everything in your life that much brighter.
5. A pair of comfortable velvet leggings, because the '00s are back with a vengeance!
6. A totally old fashioned wide-brim hat your grandfather probably would want to steal from you because it reminds him of his youth.
7. A button-down dress that you can layer appropriately when it gets a little too cold for dresses but you want to wear one anyway.
8. A scully hat to keep your head from being exposed to the harsh winter winds.
9. A femme t-shirt, because you truly are the most fashionable person ever and need a shirt to match.
10. A floral velvet t-shirt so you can merge the delicacy of spring with the lushness of fall.
11. A reversible plush coat that'll definitely withstand the chilly fall weather. It also just so happens to look like a muppet.
12. An old school Tommy Jeans rugby t-shirt to show everyone that you aren't anyone to fuck with.
13. A super soft flannel shirt you can pair with literally anything. If Kurt Cobain did it, so can you.
14. A classic pair of Mary Jane heels to liven up any fancy outfit you have.
15. Pleated satin pants for when you want to look super professional without being boring.
16. An oversized blazer to pair with a good pair of jeans for an effortless, put-together look.
17. A dope pair of Nike Royales that'll lowkey remind you of the ones Forrest Gump wore when he was trying to forget Jenny.
18. An out-of-this-world pair of alien slippers for when you've had enough of earth and just can't wait to be abducted.
19. An oversized tote bag so you can carry your computer, your dog, and everything else from place to place.
20. A not-so-basic button-up shirt, because sometimes pullovers and sweaters just don't fit the look you're going for.
21. "Go Away" socks that will let everyone in your direct vicinity know that you really aren't in the mood for bullshit.
22. An oversized cardigan to keep you nice and toasty while you're lounging on the couch, binge-watching the new season of Stranger Things.
23. A black denim jacket so you can be as edgy as you wanna be.
24. A reliable fanny pack to make sure your hands are always free to do some weird shit.
25. A super warm scarf that will help you avoid the customary change-of-weather flu or cold.
26. A turtleneck mini dress to wear to all of the fancy-ass holiday parties you're gonna be invited to.
27. A comfy pair of ankle booties to wear when things get a tad bit chilly and your toes need warmth.
28. A pair of honey hoop earrings that your ears will honestly thank you for.
29. A pair of fishnet socks to put a bit of punk rock into your outfit.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.