31 Things From Forever 21 You'll Want To Wear This Fall
Sweater weather is upon us, rejoice!
5. A purple mock-neck sweater that's totally lightweight and breathable so you'll be warm but won't overheat.
6. A faux leather jacket with a nifty attached hoodie just in case raindrops start falling on your head.
7. A turtleneck crop top that will keep your neck warm, while also providing much needed cool air to your midriff.
8. An oversized sweater so you won't have to steal your boyfriend's. You know he'll hold it against you for as long as you're with him (and even after that).
9. An extra durable rain jacket that will ensure your clothes stay nice and dry just in case a storm cloud descends from the sky.
10. A silky maxi dress for all of those holiday parties you'll probably get invited to because you're so fucking popular.
14. A dependable flannel shirt that'll keep your extremities from getting frostbite once the weather changes...again.
15. A dramatic-ass trench coat to wear when the wind picks up and you need something to keep you warm.
17. A metallic, long-sleeve crop top perfect for when you want to show your cute-ass bellybutton at the club.
18. A wool fedora that will look amazing with whatever the hell you wear while also giving off an air of mystery.
19. A faux-fur vest so you can look expensive AF without giving up your title of "most likely to be broke" in your friend group.
22. A rose-colored jacket for anyone who misses the light colors of summer but doesn't want to freeze.
25. A corduroy cabby hat to protect your head from the freezing weather you were wishing for in the middle of August.
27. A super sporty windbreaker with a bit of color-blocked, '80s flair to keep you warm during your early morning jog.
29. A pair of fishnet stockings to go with your ripped pants or shorts because fall is just an excuse to be super fucking edgy.
30. A totally awesome cameo utility jacket that will keep you warm, but not too warm while you're out and about.
31. An adorable pair of puppy slippers to protect your precious feet from getting cold while walking around the house during chilly mornings.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.