We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A fun fish hotel so you can watch your underwater companion go through life in its house since you get bored watching reality TV.
2. A rotating eyes alarm clock to glance at when you're finally dozing off after a long hard day of being understimulated.
3. A photographer's coffee mug since the old one you had didn't have so many details to keep you interested.
4. A galaxy night light to watch the stars twinkle until your eyes get tired and you finally fall asleep.
5. A set of cactus candles because you'd love to see some flames coming from the driest plant on the planet.
7. A game of Drunk, Stoned or Stupid that'll really reveal which one of your friends is the wildest of all. Definitely some tea you'd be interested in spilling!
8. A pack of genius music playing cards so you can show off your musical knowledge while playing spades.
9. A Game Of Phones party game that gives you different challenges to complete on your iPhone or Android since you were already attempting to stimulate yourself with it, anyway.
10. A Nevertheless She Persisted puzzle to complete whenever you need a reminder of the sheer awesomeness of women.
11. A Bluetooth Rubix Cube speaker for playing music and solving puzzles at the same time, because multitasking will absolutely keep you from being bored.
12. An Amazon Fire Stick because you need any and every show option available to you since you change your mind like the wind.
13. A Tamagotchi that'll absolutely keep you busy. You have to feed it, clean it, and make sure it's in good health. Looks easier than it sounds.
14. A set of oversized dice you can play in the backyard, because the regular size just wouldn't meet your high standards.
16. A copy of The Complete Manual of Things That Might Kill You: A Guide to Self-Diagnosis for Hypochondriacs that'll keep you up at night wondering if you have a super rare disease you don't know about.
18. A set of animal face masks, because you want to see how you can literally transform into another living thing while getting your skincare on.
19. A portable disco light that'll easily attach to your phone, so your listening experience can be almost too lit.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.