1. A heat-activated mug that shows the different lightsabers from your favorite heroes and villains from the series.
2. An awesome rebellion pilot backpack to hold all of the supplies you'd need to defeat Kylo Ren and the First Order.
3. A pair of R2-D2 and C-3PO spice shakers that season your meats and other foods. They'll probably argue about which spice is better whenever you use them.
4. A Darth Vader and Friends book providing all of the cutest possibilities if you've ever wondered what would have happened if Anakin didn't die and befriended the rebellion.
5. A vinyl clock depicting all of the epic moments in the original trilogy.
6. A couple of pillowcases that show the epic love between Princess Leia and Han Solo because that shit was breathtaking, bro.
7. Lightsaber chopsticks to eat your sushi in the most extra way possible.
8. A lightsaber light so you can show everyone just how in-tune with the force you really are.
9. Cozy Yoda slippers perfect for lounging around the house. Comfortable, they are.
10. A storm pooper toilet seat decal to put those brainwashed troopers right where they belong.... the poop chute.
11. An incredibly useful tote that commemorates just where the saga began.
12. A Darth Vader toaster to get your bread to the right amount of crispiness.
13. An evil-ass death star waffle maker so you can single-handedly take down the Empire with just your fork and knife.
14. A quaint BB8 nightlight to keep you company from the scary darkness nighttime brings.
15. A Death Star spice grinder to help you get your rosemary and other.... herbs nicely chopped and divided.
16. A few Star Wars hooks so The Rebellion and The Empire can finally work together in a shared goal of keeping your shower curtain from falling onto the floor.
17. A fluffy Chewbacca sleep mask to protect you and your eyes from the dreaded sunlight. It's a job that only a Wookiee can do!
18. A copy of the iconic jacket Finn wore in The Force Awakens.
19. Adorable BB8 string lights so the genderless robot can keep your room super warm and inviting.
20. A kick-ass Princess Leia T-shirt to let everyone know that you aren't anyone to fuck with.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.