We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
1. Banana Dreams loose powder has a pale, yellow tone to subtly color correct redness on your face. It's also really great for baking.
2. Airspun loose face powder spreads evenly on your face, and has a really great fragrance that won't irritate your skin.
3. This organic, cruelty-free setting spray hydrates and freshens your skin while keeping your face in place.
4. This translucent powder has a subtle shimmer that's just amazing for highlighting.
5. This setting spray will complete your all-natural, no-makeup, makeup look.
6. E.l.f.'s high definition powder can give you a really soft and delicate look with its weightless formula.
7. Sacha Buttercup's setting powder is great for darker skin tones and won't make you look like a ghost whenever a camera flashes.
8. CoverGirl's finishing powder is super lightweight and won't clog your pores.
9. This finishing spray can help your makeup from settling into your pores and causing breakouts from product buildup.
10. This mineral powder is wonderful to set your eye makeup for a long-lasting finish.
11. A dip in the pool with a full face is totally possible with Mehron's water-resistant barrier spray.
12. A setting powder to assist you in achieving the most sensational contour in the history of contours.
13. This setting spray dries quickly and won't leave your face sticky after it's applied.
14. Urban Decay's all nighter is the queen of setting sprays, and for good reason – it provides a cooling mist to prevent foundation from literally melting off your face... until you're ready for it to come off!
15. NYX's matte setting spray has an incredible shine-free finish that you'll barely feel, which is definitely what you want from it in the first place.
16. Mehron's ultra-fine setting powder can tell everyone to go home because it literally keeps stage makeup in place for hours! How do you beat that?
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.