We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cast-iron sauce pot for applying the right amount of (warmed) tangy barbecue sauce onto those dope-ass ribs you've got cooking.
2. A set of cedar grilling planks so you can get that delicious smoked flavor onto any fish you wanna put on the pit.
3. Durable grilling foil with venting holes that'll make it extremely easy to get amazing grill marks while keeping all of your protein super sanitary, especially at public parks. Plus, it'll make clean up such a breeze.
4. A handy wireless remote meat thermometer to ensure your burgers, ribs, and chicken are grilled to perfection. No one wants a side of salmonella with their corn on the cob!
5. A set of silicone basting brushes (that are heat resistant up to 446 degrees!) for getting all your chicken nice and saucy without having any of the hard-ass bristles getting onto your food.
6. Two cans of Pam Grilling Spray so your food won't actually stick to the grill pan, ruining the sear on that steak or roast on those vegetables.
7. A copy of How to Grill Everything: Simple Recipes for Great Flame-Cooked Food that'll school you on how to upgrade your barbecue skills to the next level by showing you different ways to make your favorite recipes over and over again.
8. A pack of Special Shit Seasonings to...spice up your main course with a bunch of good shit that'll have all your tastebuds going on a new adventure!
9. A portable Weber grill, because it's always useful to have one lying around, especially if you get hungry while lounging around in a park, soaking up the sun, or even having a dope tailgate party. The choices are endless.
10. A handy chef apron with tons of pockets so you can hold all of your tools, beer, and your cell phone while you're working magic on the open fire without spilling anything on your nice outfit.
11. A Himalayan cooking salt block and a metal plate for a bit of extra sizzle and flavor on all of your meats and vegetables without even thinking of it. Use the metal plate to keep the salt together over time.
12. An insulated BBQ grill bag with added tools you can carry with you whenever you're headed out to cook in the wilderness.
13. An amazing burger press for constructing a tasty stuffed burger that your Labor Day party guests would actually die for.
14. A silicone glove set so your hands won't get any third-degree burns while you're changing out the charcoal or grill rack, because you are, in fact, a fucking grill MASTER.
15. A stainless steel grill brush to clean the residue from your durable grill so it can last you another 15 years — and it won't ruin or scratch your baby.
16. A smoke box that'll infuse all those smoky, savory flavors into your meats without having to spend more money on a huge smoker that you don't even know how to work properly.
17. A set of reusable grill mats to place on your grill so your vegetables won't have any kind of char on them after they're done cooking.
18. A stainless steel grill tool set, because you've gotta be absolutely prepared for any and all foods that will be served at your barbecue.
19. A grilling basket with a lockable grill grate to cook all the smaller foods that would otherwise fall through the cracks (like tiny shrimp!) to charred perfection.
20. A pack of Daddy Sam's barbecue sauce that'll truly set off all your juicy chicken wings with tangy, finger-licking goodness.
21. A rechargeable, electric lighter with a flexible elbow to easily adjust the flame that'll start your charcoal grill, even when it's super windy.
With all of these products, no one will ever say this to you again:
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.