1. Inexpensive, bomb-ass, natural-looking full-coverage LA Girl concealer that's surprisingly lightweight.
2. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer with mineral tone balancing powder to help correct dark spots, not just cover them.
3. Vegan-friendly Tarte concealer that's easy to blend, build, and contour. Definitely worth the splurge.
4. Want your face to be literally LIT? L'Oréal Paris True Match restores brightness to your skin because you're BAE and you know it!
5. LA Girl concealer that's ideal for color correcting. It goes on super smooth and won't crease underneath your eyes, and also comes with a little brush so you can apply it straight to your face.
6. Oil-free, highly blendable, full-coverage E.l.f. Maximum Coverage Concealer for covering up acne.
7. Milani Conceal and Perfect Concealer that's extremely pigmented and comes in 13 shades.
8. Maybelline New York Superstay 2-in-1 concealer, nice for the days when you want a "no makeup" makeup look.
9. Revlon ColorStay won't slide off your face by midday because... 24-hour coverage! It'll have you swearing off expensive concealers that won't last half as long.
10. Got sensitive skin? Try Rimmel London Wake Me Up full-coverage concealer. It covers small spots and larger blemishes, especially underneath your eyes.
11. CoverGirl Smoothers is fragrance-free — for people who notice (and get bothered) by how makeup smells. It'll also soothe your skin with ginseng and chamomile.
12. NYX Cosmetics color correcting-concealer is a great dupe for this Yves Saint Laurent Neutralizer Pen. It even comes in more colors!
13. Professional-quality Revlon Photoready concealer diffuses light so your skin will look bright and dewy even when it's dark and dreary.
14. Craving a concealer that will do you good in the blazing sun?L'Oréal Paris Visible Lift Blur won't cake up or crack in the heat.
15. Conceal (don't feel) while you heal with Boo-Boo Cover Up — which is also great for sensitive skin and any puffy scars you want to disguise.
16. An Iman Cosmetics concealer that’s wonderful for those with darker skin tones (it can also be used as a highlighter).
17. A bomb TheBalm Time Balm Concealer to protect your face from environmental stresses. You can apply it with a sponge, a brush, or your fingers.
18. BareMinerals Multitasking concealer may be the best makeup you'll ever use because it won't flake or dry out throughout the day.
19. If you need something that will exceed your expectations and brighten your complexion, check out BareMinerals BareSkin concealer. It's an illuminating pen that'll make your face as bright as the sun. Well...maybe not that bright, because everyone around you would burn (the sun is REALLY HOT).
20. Searching for something water-resistant that'll hydrate and moisturize your skin? Look no further than this Amazing Cosmetics concealer that has a refreshing, de-puffing cucumber extract.
Note: Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.