17 Beauty Blender Dupes That Are Actually Worth Buying
Why spend 20 dollars when you can spend 10 and dab all the way to the bank?
1. The Shany Cosmetics blender set has tons of different sponges so foundation can get into every crevice of your beautiful face.
2. If you're looking for a truly versatile sponge to blend powder, cream and liquid makeup, look no further! Aesthetica's beauty sponge effortlessly contours, highlights, and applies blush all in one go.
3. E.l.f.'s blending sponge has a curved form for a super controlled application of your liquid foundation.
4. Using Real Techniques complexion sponge dry gives you the most amazing beat face you've ever seen, which is exactly what you wanted anyway, right?
5. Zenda Naturals beauty sponge won't absorb any extra product, so your foundation can last you forever!
6. For all of the babes with sensitive skin, Beakey's blender sponge set is made from allergy-free materials to prevent breakouts.
7. Silicone sponges literally glide liquid foundation onto your skin, cutting application time in half, because who has time to spend ALL DAY on makeup when there's places to be and people to see?
9. The Studio Pro Beauty Sponge is odor and cruelty-free because being beautiful doesn't have to mean hurting animals!
10. Prefer mineral foundation instead of liquid? The Jane Iredale flocked sponge easily blends powder and will honestly last you YEARS, not months, YEARS. Sounds like a sweet deal.
11. The Studio Pro Precision sponge has a cool pointed end to fit into hard-to-reach areas, like around your eyes, the sides of your nose, and dark spots.
12. E.l.f.'s Precision Sponge Trio comes with three different blenders with a specific function. The large egg is for foundation, the middle is for blush and bronzer and the small is for blending in concealer!
13. EcoTools Perfecting Blender has a cut edge to make it easy for precise contour lines for an amazing Maleficent look.
14. This highlighting and blending sponge specializes in the dry application of powdered highlighter and bronzer.
15. L'Oréal's Blend Artist sponge has flat edges to target large areas like cheeks for a chiseled and sleek contoured face.
16. Glominerals Finishing Sponge is ideal for applying concealer, plus on-the-go oil blotting and touch-ups!
17. Sigma's 3DHD Blender has six different sides that each have different strengths. The base of the sponge can help you bake the fuck out of your face, while the curve can apply blush and powder.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.