We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A slouchy pullover sweater (with a chest pocket) you can throw on when you only have five minutes to get ready.
2. A heart crewneck that'll show your infinite love for being warm and toasty even when the weather goes into the negatives. Frostbite? You don't know her!
3. An open poncho to create the perfect dupe: People will think you look really cute, but you're actually just wearing a huge blanket.
4. A layered pullover so it looks like you really did take the time to coordinate your outfit even though in reality you threw it on and raced out the door.
5. A simple cardigan Mr. Rodgers would absolutely want in his neighboorhood.
6. A longline cardigan that'll come in handy when the heat in your office is straight tripping.
7. A rolled sweater to be the trendy Instagram baddie you were born to be!
8. A color block crewneck sweater that'll be the perfect mesh of serving looks while being as casual as humanly possible.
9. An open-front cable-knit cardigan your grandpa probably owns (and so should you).
10. A sweater with elbow patches and side buttons for spicing up a plain ole' shirt, but not getting into anything tooooo crazy.
11. A striped-sleeve knit for when you're feeling business in the front and partay on the... sides? Heck yeah.
12. A cropped, cable lace-up sweater as cute as it is cozy. If you love wearing high-waisted pants, this is the gem you need in your life.
13. A collared pullover for when you wanna show you're all business. Like for real, don't mess with me, because I am not kidding when it comes to my fashion sense.
14. A printed sweater that'll be a reminder to everyone around you that you're quirky and will act as such.
15. A lovely knit with elbow heart patches to spread the love of all things autumn.
16. A simple cashmere-blend V-neck you should always keep in your closet for fashion emergencies. It literally works with everything.
17. A scoop neck sweater to show just how easy it can be to coordinate an outfit.
18. A skull-print cardigan, so you can openly declare your feelings about the cold weather. 💀
19. A cropped sweatshirt with a scalloped hem so you can easily dress up a cozy look and stand out.
20. A fleece pullover featuring a geometric pattern for anyone in need of a comfy outfit to run errands in.
21. A slouchy sweater perfect for layering, because let's be real, your T-shirts are life and aren't going anywhere.
22. A draped cardigan that'll look good with whatever bottoms you have on hand and become a wardrobe staple in no time.
23. A cable-knit sweater for maximum warmth while still looking professional.
Sweater weather really is the best weather!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.