We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A shimmery eyeshadow palette you can also use to make your highlighter POP.
2. An eyeshadow palette with up to 252 amazing colors to play around with while you watch those bookmarked YouTube tutorials.
3. An e.l.f. cream eyeliner because you prefer the application to be as smooth as possible.
4. An NYX mascara so you can get those dramatic eyelashes before heading out on the town.
5. A rainbow eyeshadow that'll come in handy for your little sister's My Little Pony–themed birthday party. Unicorns are magic, baby.
6. A Covergirl Super Sizer Fibers mascara for giving your lashes TONS of volume, and a spot of color if you're into that.
7. A pack of false eyelashes you can put on anytime you want a little drama.
8. A Rimmel Scandaleyes mascara with added collagen and keratin because your lashes deserve 12 times more length than normal. Plus it comes with eyeliner for more of a look.
9. A Maybelline Great Lash mascara so your lashes can be long enough so they can fly away, without all the black clumping.
10. A pack of individual lashes because you'd like to customize your makeup routine as much as possible.
11. A neutral eyeshadow palette that'll be great for a no-makeup, makeup look.
12. A Maybelline Soda Pop Palette to have a ~pop~ of color on your eyelids that may or may not resemble orange soda.
13. A Stila liquid eyeliner with a lightweight, waterproof formula you can wear to that pool party and not worry about raccoon eyes.
14. An NYX Pigment eyeshadow so you'll have some stunning and showstopping eyes for any time you wanna make a statement.
15. An NYX Palette filled with vibrant colors because you're extra and so is your makeup.
16. A L'Oreal Paris Paradise Scented Eyeshadow Palette so you can smell just as good as you look.
17. A Milani Bella Eyes Gel eyeshadow that'll give you the opportunity to apply it dry or wet depending on how intense you want the color to be.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.