17 Sponges That People Actually Swear By
Scrub a dub, dub on all the surfaces in your home!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Sponges are able to clean even the dirtiest of substances inside and outside your home with an abrasive scouring pad that'll cut through dirt and grime like it's nothing.
2. Lysol Heavy Duty Scrubber Sponges prevent the growth of odor bacteria that normally make a home in wet spaces, which means no matter how many tuna casseroles they clean, they won't smell to the high heavens.
3. O-Cedar multi-use scrub sponges last FOREVER and can hold up to multiple uses and all different kinds of cleaning — the kitchen, bathroom, and even your precious car.
4. Scotch-Brite non-scratch sponges are safe to scrub on all kinds of cookware, even your grandmother's vintage Tupperware she refuses to retire.
5. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser swiftly wipes any and all stains from your kitchen, bathroom, and even the walls your kids decided to go all Picasso on.
6. Scrub-it non-scratch sponges are perfect for cleaning windows and expensive glassware, since they're soft on every side.
7. Scrub-It Multipurpose Scouring pads easily transition from huge cast-iron skillets to marble countertops to dirty backsplashes without scratching any of them.
8. Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Sponges are made of biodegradable materials, so you can scrub all of your dirty surfaces, all the while knowing you've been doing something amazing for the environment.
9. Scrub Daddy Dual-Sided Sponges have the best of both worlds — the gentle strength of the flex temperature foam scrubber, and the soft sponge for light cleaning.
10. Scrub-It Multipurpose Sponges are made of microfiber and scouring pads that'll get all those dry and crusty foods off your pots and pans. Even better? They're machine-washable, which means they'll last for more cleaning to come.
11. Mr. Siga Dual Action Scrubbing Sponges have a curved design so you'll be able to grip them tightly while using a bit of elbow grease to clean your shower.
12. Scrub Daddy Scrubbers allow you to attack grit and grime. Plus these babies have temperature control — warm water makes them soft and pliant, while cold water prepares them for heavy-duty cleanup time.
13. Qep Grouting Sponges soak up TONS of water and are perfect for cleaning massive areas like your kitchen floor, or even your car.
14. Jetz-Scrubz Scrubber Sponges allow you to scrub down burnt pots and pans from gross grime, leaving them nice and clean. Plus they can last for MONTHS without tearing.
15. Scotch-Brite Dishwands are great for germophobes (like me) who literally can't even think about maybe touching any kind of wet, leftover food while they're washing dishes. They even come with a soap dispenser handle, making it easier for your dishware to get nice and sudsy.
16. Peachy Clean Silicone Scrubbers are mold- and mildew-resistant, which means you don't have to play the guessing game of how long to place a sponge in the microwave without it burning to bits.
17. Scotch-Brite Dobie Sponges tackle crusted-on stains like gum, wax, and even mildew stains. Plus they're easy to hold in the palm of your hand.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.